Are you passionated about games and have amazing player experience? Do you have a dedicated approach to testing? King strives to create fantastic gaming experiences for hundreds of millions of people and they are now looking for a new employee. Apply today to participate in an exciting growth journey to give moments of magic to everyday life.Information om uppdraget
King is a success story with the game Candy Crush in the lead, the game is launched in many different parts of the world, which has contributed to the fact that today they are 2500 employees. King and Candy Crush continues to grow in a very entrepreneurial spirit and Academic Work now offers an individual a challenging role through this consulting assignment.You are offered
King believes that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Their close connection with and instant feedback from the player community enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
King value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how coworkers at King stay creative. Thats why they call themselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
Besides creating amazing and candy-sweet games, the company occasionally builds integrated advertising into their games, such as ads that appear between different levels of the games or short videoclips that you can choose to watch to get extra rewards as a player in the games. In this role, you will:
- Test game Operations on staging environment. After testing set them up and run them in production environment and carry out initial monitoring.
- Drive game Operations incident investigations and gather learnings.
- Regularly and proactively review production environments with a focus on player experience related to game Operations.
- Perform Exploratory Testing (E.T.) on user stories, as well as regression any system integration testing.
- Have proactive attitude towards overall quality of the product and release cycle improvements where it is required.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, design reviews and sprint retrospectives.
Vi söker dig som
- Possess a deep understanding of different testing techniques e.g. functional testing, domain testing, risk testing.
- Familiar with mobile devices running on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, etc).
- Ability to generate abstract test scenarios from feature requirements.
- Have a very good knowledge of English in both speech and writing, as English is used in communication with customers and colleagues.
It is an advantage if you have experience in Jira, Software Testing and Agile team experience.
As a person you are:
- a great communicator, happy to ask people for their opinions and help! Give feedback to developers on tool usability. Actively coach the team in their approach to testing and quality.
- a creative problem solver, since you will manage defects through resolutions.
- self-driven and can comfortably take initiative and responsibility. Actively suggest improvements, raise awareness when quality lacks and have ideas of things we could learn about our players behaviors.
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Sveavägen 44
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from King that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.