With a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the games industry, you will as a Data Analyst formulating game strategy to give King the best digital revenue. As a Data Analyst, you have an important role to maintain a fantastic gaming experience for hundreds of millions of people and they are now looking for a new employee. Apply today to participate in an exciting growth journey to give moments of magic to everyday life.Information om uppdraget
As a Data Analyst, you will be working with Business Performance Managers to monitor and analyze the overall business performance of games in the London studios, home of the Farm Heroes Franchise. You will work collaboratively with Data Scientists and Business Performance Managers to optimize game performance by boosting engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms including Mobile and Facebook. Critical to your success are your analytical rigor, intellectual curiosity and business mindset.You are offered
King believes that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Their close connection with and instant feedback from the player community enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
King value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how coworkers at King stay creative. Thats why they call themselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
We expect you to bring a set of technical skills but even more importantly; a willingness to learn from and support your colleagues as part of a team. We wont tell you how to solve a specific problem because we don't presume to always know the best way to do so, that is why we are hiring you!
Some examples of what should excite you and what you and your team might be asked to do or investigate:
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Conduct analysis which will both answer defined questions and be exploratory in nature
- Support the Business Performance Manager in formulating the short- mid- and long-term game strategy to ensure it maximizes the best digital revenue
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the games economy, providing economic analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis within the games industry.
The role requires occasional travel.Vi söker dig som
- Solid understanding or enthusiasm for the games industry
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases with 300+ million players, and work effectively and independently with big data technologies, e.g. BigQuery, Hadoop etc.
- Proficiency in QlikView or Looker or similar reporting tool, as well as an understanding of what makes good data visualization
- Solid business sense
* Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as mobile ads, e-commerce, online products/services or games or a management consultant background
As a person you are:
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Communicative and have client-facing skills - youll need to explain complex analysis in simple terms to senior members of the firm as well as understand and synthesize evolving requirements
- Solution-oriented since you will make game strategy from your quantitative analysis.
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Central of Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from King that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.