Do you find math easy and have a passion for code? Are you newly graduated or have a few years of experience working as a system developer and are looking for your next challenge? Silobreaker is now looking for a skilled backend developer. At Silobreaker, you will work with ambitious, talented and competent colleagues in an expanding business area. This position is for you who are top of class and are ready to start your career in an exciting company with great opportunities!Information om uppdraget
Silobreaker helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global current events. Their technology combines text analysis, unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to find and present business critical information in real time.
The company was founded in 2005 and the development team is located in modern premises on Götgatan, near Slussen in Stockholm. Some of the world's largest companies and organizations rely on Silobreaker's ability to deliver relevant Cyber Threat Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Incident & Crisis Management Support.
Academic Work is, on Silobreaker's behalf, now looking for a junior backend developer. We are looking for a person with a degree in computer science, systems science or equivalent and with great personal interest in development. In order to succeed in this position, we believe that you are a person who really have a passion for code! We look forward to seeing your knowledge, ability and interest in your application - for example by linking to your own projects.
This position is a direct recruitment, which means that the recruitment process is handled through Academic Work, but you will be employed directly at Silobreaker.Arbetsuppgifter
As a developer you will work with:
- Text analytics, search and visualization of business-critical information in real time as well as developing and implementing algorithms for solutions for a modern backend
- Technologies like Kafka, RocksDB, AWS Lambda, Docks, SQL Server
- Languages like C # (.Net Core and .Net Framework), Python, Node.js and Typescript
Silobreaker is a product company and works agile. You will be part of a team of highly skilled and experienced colleagues. All developers at Silobreaker work closely with the product and have a big influence on its design. You have great flexibility and very good opportunities to grow in both architecture and development in this role.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who:
- Have a masters degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent
- Have good mathematical knowledge - especially in linear algebra and discrete mathematics
- Speaks and writes English excellent because Silobreaker works in an international environment and a lot of the communication both internally and externally will be in English
- It will be considered an additional qualification if you have an interest in cloud-based solutions and machine learning / AI.
As a person, you can see the big picture, you are good at solving problems and take great responsibility to execute your work in the best way possible. You will be working at a company where you will contribute with your ambition and creativity to new ideas and solutions.
Apply for this position by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the recruitment process is completed once we find the right person for the job. We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!Additional information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, 8-17
- Location: Götgatan 18, Södermalm, Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Coordinator Amanda Axelsson: +46 8 522 576 89
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Silobreaker is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.