Our client is a prime driver in the electronics industry and has grown substantially during the last years, both organically and through acquisitions. As Junior Test Engineer, you will be challenged to increase quality and come up with new ways of testing to secure quality in their products. Do you have a drive to deliver results and the courage to try new paths? Then you may be the person they are looking for!Information om uppdraget
In this role, you are offered a career within an international organization. As you get more comfortable in the role you will further on be able to find new ways of working to simplify and improve the daily work.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be part of a team designing the software control systems for Pattern Generators. The control software brings the system together and enables high and reliable performance. With a high uptime of the machine the demand for a reliable software is increasing. You will be working in cross functional teams delivering from idea to finished product and also handling customer support.
Your job tasks will include:
- To start and test functions of machines after assembly
- Support and configure computers, install sofware and trouble shooting
- Participate in specification and review of requirements
- Report status to project management and escalate any deviations from plan
Vi söker dig som
- Have a BSc in relevant area, preferably in Electronic Engineering, or an YH in Embedded Systems
- Have knowledge of Labview
- Knowledge of how to build a printed circuit board (PCB)
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both speaking and writing
As a person you are structured and accurate. You are naturally curious and strive to develop both yourself and ways of working.Other information
- Start: After agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, long term
- Location: Täby, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.