Do you want to work at a global company with exciting products for outdoor life and Mobile Living? Dometic's vision is to make the world more mobile and they do this through their unique global market reach with presence in over 100 countries. They are in the need of a new system manager for their PIM system who will be a part of the team at Dometic's headquarter in Stockholm. If this sounds like an exciting role for you then apply for the position today, we work with ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
In the role as PIM designer, you will work with managing and further developing the company's PIM system. You will therefore become a system administrator on a global level - in all regions and continents. In the role, you will, among other things, participate in projects within B2B and B2C and then interpret ideas and implement solutions in the PIM design. You will also have user contact, be responsible for and develop data models as well as download and format data.You are offered
- A chance to work for a global company with over 7,000 employees worldwide.
- The opportunity to have overall responsibility for the system and also develop as a PIM designer.
- The chance to become an expert on the PIM system InRiver and to be involved and contribute to the company's management of product information and master data.
- A committed consulting manager from Academic Work who will support and coach you in your continued career
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Management of global product data
- User support globally, in multiple disciplines
- Responsible for and developing the data model in InRiver
- Participate in projects within B2B and B2C, and then interpret ideas and implement solutions in the PIM design
Vi söker dig som
- Has a university- or college degree in Systems Science or similar education
- Have good knowledge of and experience of Excel
- Have SQL experience
- Is fluent in English in speech and writing, due to global customers and employees
- Appreciates and enjoys having an overall system responsibility
- Have a great interest in Masterdata, enjoys having contact with users and have an understanding of complicated flows and processes.
It is a merit if you
- Worked with or has experience of Masterdata
- Has knowledge or experience of the PIM system InRiver or another PIM system
- Has experience of or knowledge in programming
- Has experience of or knowledge of project management
As a person you are
- Build relationships
- Start: August/September
- Work extent: fulltime, on going
- Location: Stockholm, Solna
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.