ChyronHegos products gives you the statistics from all the big sport leagues and collaborates with broadcasting channels and sport teams globally. The team responsible for developing the core of the real time tracking system is now looking to hire a skilled node.js developer. In this role you will write the code that runs at all the major football arenas every week. For you who are in the beginning of your career and wants to work with high-tech products that are market leading within sports, this is a once in a life time opportunity. Come join the team!Information om uppdraget
As a part of this developing team at Stockholms development hub on Gärdet, you will join a dedicated, close-knit group of five skilled developers. They are all working towards delivering great TV-experiences when you watch your favorite team win the major sports league around the globe. To do that, the team develops algorithms and software making data from 16 cameras surrounding the arenas run smoothly through the complex technical process.Chyron Hego
Some technics they use
Node.js, Go, Redis, MongoDB, Azure, AWSSome key customers
FIFA, La Liga och ATGYou are offered
- A very dynamic and flexible workplace
- The opportunity to grow your career within Node.js and work with new techniques
- A highly skilled team with lots of knowledge to gain from competent coworkers
- Be a vital part of the team that develop their cloud based solution that ingest the tracking data, convert it to interesting events and KPIs and output this to clients worldwide with low latency
- Implementing new functionality, automated tests as well as maintaining code
For instance, if the customer wants statistics to understand the player passing pattern better, you will write the code, evaluate, test and implement your solution in the platform. You are a part of the whole chain and a couple of weeks later you can see your result in a game when you watch TV.Vi söker dig som
- A technical educational background
- A strong interest in software development and a hunger to develop your skills. Preferably you have a GIT (or similar) with some projects to share.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Node.js, Go or similar language.
- Basic knowledge within databases such as MongoDB
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
It will be considered strongly advantageous if you have:
- Experience of developing and delivering in Agile environments
- Experience of working with key-value databases such as Redis
As a person you are:
- Taking initiatives
- Having a strong ability to collaborate
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Ongoing
- Location: Gärdet, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Chyron Hego that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.