Do you have a huge interest in problem solving and development? Are you looking forward to working in a modern company with customers and colleagues around the Nordic countries? Crosskey is now looking for two new employees for their team. In addition to improving and using your Java development skills you will in this role gain insight into how a growing businesses within business solutions are working. Does this sound like a service for you? Then you are very welcome with your application!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for java developer to Crosskey.
This is a consultancy assignment where you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Crosskey. The assignment will be full time and the ambition is to become a permanent employee at Crosskey, provided that both parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
Crosskey is an IT-innovator from the banking community and a company that helps to make it easier to generate new revenue from financial services. Crosskeys solutions and services make it easier to make profitable business. They integrate solutions and services with other systems and further develop them with the latest technology. Their expertise includes everything from traditional banking services to eBanking, card- and mobile payments.
Now they are looking for two people who want to be included in their Capital Markets department, which today has three teams. Capital Markets is currently represented in Stockholm, Mariehamn and Åbo.Arbetsuppgifter
The team, that today has room for two new employees, are working with a trading application but also with internet banking development. You will be able to work with both new development and maintenance. At Crosskey you will get senior support to create the right conditions to succeed in this role. You will also work cloesly with colleagues at the Stockholm office as well as the office in Mariehamn, which will entail trips to Mariehamn.
As a Java developer at Crosskey you will example work with:
- Development of the internet banking capital markets applications in both the Finnish and Swedish markets.
- API development towards front office and mobile applications.
- Real-time broadcasting application development, both server and client.
Vi söker dig som
- Have a post graduate degree in system science, computer science or other equivalent education.
- Have good knowledge of Java
- Has a interest for system development, agile methods and IT which you justify in your application.
- Have very good English in both speech and writing. It you speak Swedish or Finnish it is meritorious.
We will be extra interested if you have experience with any of the following: Linux environment knowledge, Gradle, GIT, SQL, Ansible, Soap, Web services.
As a person you are driven, dare try new things and take responsibility for your own development. Technical knowledge is important, but we also place great emphasis on your attitude and personality. You also enjoy working in with teams and are a true problem solver and ensure constant pursuit of your work.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Vasastan
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Crosskey is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Academic Work at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter