Do you want to work in a highly dynamic company in a fast-moving industry? If you have a couple of years of experience within the SCM field and are ready to take the next step in your carrer, this might be the perfect job for you! We are working with an ongoing selection, so make sure to apply today!Information om uppdraget
To control management and operation risk incurred by processes within Samsung, using tools such as Early Warning (risk management tool) and GPPM (Global Policies and Procedures Manual; process documentation tool) AND to optimize Workflow and systems process as the system admin.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately.Arbetsuppgifter
This role is responsible for auditing and securing business procedures and process based on GPPM and the policy. Although internal audit and system admin role are the main responsibility, this person should support with audit related tasks and rutines.
- Maintain and support users on Workflow, GPPM, EW, ICMS and VERS as a system administrator
- Conduct routine and periodic audits in systems such as FSCS and Early Warning, ICMS and processes. And support and HQ audits
- Monitor work flows and processes and investigate and report in case
- Revise and update policy in GPPM with process owners and support periodic audits such Self Audit and ICMS to communicate and review documents and evidences.
- Ad hoc and report upon request by Manager
Vi söker dig som
- University degree or higher in Business Administration
- Good M/S Office skills especially in Excel in advanced level
- Experienced system and process development project
- At least 2 years experience as full time within system / process development or internal audit preferably in a global company
- At least 3 years experience as full time within finance functions or internal control in Sweden or Nordic regions
- Very good knowledge in both swedish and english since you will use it in your daily work
- Has deep knowledge on at least one job area such as Finance, MIS or Sales and so on
It is of merit if you have:
* Internal control experience with SAP ERP experience or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
In this recruitment process, we believe that you recognize yourself in the followingcompetencies:
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Extent: Full time, 1 year with possibility to extend
- City: Kista, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.