Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the dairy farming industry? DeLaval is a world leader providing integrated milking solutions designed to improve dairy farmers production, animal welfare and overall quality of life. Do you have project management experiences in the IT sector and prefer to work with agile methods? Please read further!
DeLaval's products are developed close to the customer, which is a key competitive strength and something that makes working there dynamic and challenging. Their solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day, and the company is acting in a truly global environment that has a unique opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives - putting food on tables all over the world.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client DeLaval looking for someone with project management skills to take on the role as a Product Specialist. They are looking to strengthen their teams with several candidates, and we are therefore recruiting for many different business areas. This position in particular is for the area Aftermarket & Services.
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment in more than 100 markets around the world. Their dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Their research and development programs ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. They arrange for innovation and expand into new segments while their vision of sustainable food production always ranks first.
As Product Specialist you will manage and plan the continued development of DeLavals application within the business area Aftermarket & Services. You will make sure the application supports, and is supported by, customer programs, IT strategy and business initiatives. In this position collaboration with different groups within the department will take place in order to plan and execute on business requirements, and frequently evaluate user needs and market trends. The company operate globally and the position is located in Tumba and has periodic requirements for working flexible hours and for domestic and international travel. You will work closely with several international partners internally as well as externally.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position is handled by us. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by DeLaval.Arbetsuppgifter
With your technical knowledge you will have a key role within your business area. In this role the work will be cross-functional with many departments and divisions, and youll provide support and training by acting as an expert when applying product knowledge through all contact channels.For instance, you will:
- Plan, assign and direct the activities of professional and technical personnel
- Test, validate and verify releases
- Review performance of the application to ensure efficiency, documentation and that the output meets the needs of users
- Lead the initiative in setting up high quality support, including designing and conducting service training materials
- Support DeLavals IT strategy
Vi söker dig somYour qualifications:
- University degree within Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- At least 1 year hands-on experience from agile project management
- Technical knowledge in application development and an understanding of application quality management
- Professional proficiency in English
As a person, you are self-driven and knows how to prioritize your time well. You take ownership of your projects and see them through to delivery with innovative and agile methods. You have a strong personal and analytical drive with practical capabilities. Furthermore, we believe you are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with a great problem solving ability. In addition, you have a drive to learn new things and like to work on finding new solutions at the current edge of technology.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time, Office hours
- Location: Tumba, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.