As the global leader in work and resource management, for enterprise and commercial business, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. They have a passion for technology, customer commitment, and innovation. And they are growing! In line with this expansion Planview are now looking for an ambitious german speaking and curious person at the beginning of the sales career who wants to develop and start his/her career in the best way. Join Planview today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Planview looking for a Junior German speaking Sales Development Representatives. Planview is world leading in portfolio and resource management. They help companies to coordinate employees, resources and projects with business goals by taking better care of financial resources and the full capacity of their employees, for instance through project planning tools.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Planview.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work close to the Account Executives to drive sales directed to the German market. You will, among other things:
- Build sales opportunities within your assigned geographic territory by following up on inbound demand and cold outbound prospecting into target accounts
- Partner with Account Executives to work the territory and drive qualified leads and pipeline from target accounts
- Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase demand for Planview products
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales qualified lead targets through execution of various inbound and outbound prospecting and demand generation activities
- Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesloft & Salesforce.com
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing coaching and training to constantly learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue driving role.
The role is a perfect opportunity for you who are young in your sales career. Depending on your experience and ambition, there may be opportunities to take your career step and become Account Executive within 12-18 months.Vi söker dig som
- Fluent in English and German
- Prior inside sales experience is for at least 6 months
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business combined with self-motivation and ambition
- Strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- A technical interest
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persuasive and energetic personality
* Prior experience with Salesloft or Salesforce or similar tools
In order to succeed in the role as Sales Development Representative we do not think it is your previous experience that is crucial. Rather we believe that you have the right mindset and are interested in building your career in sales.Other information
- Start: Immediate, with regard to possible notice period
- Work extent: Full-time, permanent placement
- Salary: Fixed + bonus
- Location: The centre of Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Planveiw is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.