Pricer, a leading global technology company serving the rapidly growing smart retail market, is expanding the product portfolio with a major focus on two new areas: Cloud Services and Data Products alongside the existing On Prem solution. This will give the company opportunities to help their customers in retail to optimize their operations in the stores and costs, but also to move to more data-driven stores.Information om uppdraget
On this journey, Pricer need additional passionate and competent colleagues, eager to solve complex problems and focus on customer needs and deliver valuable solutions to the company's customers with the help of efficient technology.
All of Pricer's software solutions require a mix of high-level technical competence and communication, self-management and domain understanding in an agile team environment. You are welcome to join the company's R&D group, consisting of 8+ agile teams. Each team has a dedicated Product Manager responsible for Backlog, prioritization and relation with the customers.
At Pricer you get to work in a truly global and multicultural environment with driven and highly skilled colleagues. You will be working together with passionate colleagues in a flat and creative environment, using cutting edge technology. Pricer is an agile company where there is great potential to self-development.
The company have Lab Fridays where you get to work with non work-related projects of your liking and get access to courses for competence development, flexible work hours, a collaborative environment.Arbetsuppgifter
As a member in one of the teams, you will participate:
- In the whole delivery process (analysis, planning, implementation, test and DevOps) as the teams are autonomous cross-functional with specific missions.
- In the grooming, planning and demos together with your team and work closely with the product manager to make sure that you deliver customer value.
You will also contribute to:
- The design and development of test tools and automation for automated testing environments in a cloud focused microservice architecture.
- Build debug tools and analyse test failures across the stack within a continuous integration automation framework.
- Design and creation of scalable, reliable and secure cloud-based services, troubleshoot and debug systems.
- Successful deliveries with your competences, passion and engagement.
- Your colleagues will definitely appreciate your creativity, contribution to the platform and collaboration with other teams, for example when discussing test strategies and test contract between microservices owned by different teams.
As a well-established system, it requires improvements of the existing feature-set and continuous development of new functionality based on the customer needs. Innovation is a key characteristic of Pricer and you will have the chance to exercise your creativity and contribute to the next generation of products.The team follows several principles like API first, microservice architecture, high code quality, CI/CD and these will be part of your daily work.
We expect you to be able to:
- Design and write effective tests for APIs, backend services, web or mobile applications.
- Write E2E tests, working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or other NoSQL databases.
- Troubleshoot and debug systems.
Vi söker dig som
- You who hold a university degree in Software Engineering and have up to one year's job experience
- Have programming skills in Java, Python or Node.js
- At Pricer, there is an international environment with colleagues from all parts of the world, thats why the official language is English. However, excercising your Swedish skills is strongly encouraged, especially at the Stockholm office
It is also positive if you:
- Have worked with Docker, Kubernetes, GCP or AWS/Azure, if you have previous experience working at Pricer or with Pricer products
- Have previous experience developing test automation frameworks is highly appreciated alongside a test mindset is a huge plus.
As for personal skills, we think that you should be an excellent communicator and a team player, creative, committed and reliable, with focus on security and details.