Are you a curious person who has an interest in technology and wants to work in the games development industry? Are you driven by problem solving and a developing work environment? Then this is the perfect job for you! Our client is now looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to support their different game-developing teams. Apply today, selection is ongoing throughout the recruitment process.Information om uppdraget
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with varied tasks in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment. Youll help our client by supporting game developers with their technical issues and software bugs. You will support throughout the technical process from start to finish, you'll work closely together with your team to achieve goals and reach solutions in a committed way. You will work at a company with an open, fun and friendly culture who takes good care of its employees and has very exciting future.You are offered
- The opportunity to become a part of a company with long experience and knowledge within the business, with possibilities to develop and grow within your role.
- To work with very competent and inspiring colleagues
- A flexible work place with possibility to work from office, hybrid or remote
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Support the gaming departments with operational tasks and be the main point of contact for all departments when operational activities are required
- Create and develop routines for reviewing requests and incoming issues in Jira
- Participate in meetings
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- Education within Systems Engineering, DevOps or equivalent
- Have experience in DevOps
- Be familiar with Python, Ruby and Jenkins
- Have a technical interest
- Are interested in learning and understanding how different systems work and how they are linked together.
- Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Swedish is not required.
- Strong attention to detail
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
- Solutions oriented
You are also interested in technical environments and to understand how systems work. You are curious and always wanting to learn and to try new things.Other information
- Start: Immidiately
- Work extent: Full time, 9 am - 5 pm
- Location: Stockholm
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our wish is that all questions regarding the service are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.