Worldline is a company working with innovative technical solutions and offers the best digital payment solutions. The company offers an employee not only the platform to grow in their career but also to enhance and explore new skills and technical aspects. The friendly environment of the company helps an employee to make learning interesting and fun. As a Junior Application Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a successful international team and have a significant impact on the companys success. If you have a great technical interest and experience of Linux environment, check this out!Information om uppdraget
You will be a part of a multinational team of six enthusiastic team members, dedicated to problem solving and to offering a high level of service to their users. During the introduction, you will follow a senior colleague to get a deeper insight into what the job involves. At Worldline you can expect a collaborative mindset and personalized leadership with good opportunities for challenges and development, both regarding your competence and in your daily work.
Some words från Shagufta, Senior Application Specialist
"Worldline is a company that recognizes hard work and employee efforts. You always get appreciated and valued as an employee and it gives a true meaning when we say WE as Worldline Family. Coming to the role as an Application Specialist, I could see myself grow technically and professionally and as I have always received a great platform to expand my technical skills as well as explore new tools and technologies. The day-to-day tasks involve innovative skills and this is something that keeps me motivated as an employee."You are offered
- A mentor during your first time at Worldline
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
As a Junior Application Specialist at Worldline you will primarily work with a strong focus on exemplary customer service through supporting the customers who is using the proprietary payment platform. The work involves responsibility for troubleshooting and problem solving, and through close cooperation with the operation/NOC-team, you will get a great overview of the monitoring of the system. You have a communicative position, and you are passionate about the customer dialogue as well as problem solving. Beyond the support there is common that you participate in telephone meetings.For example, you will
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support applications both in the production and the acceptance environment.
- Provide technical support around the payments platform to other departments and communicate with banks and partners as necessary for the payment service to operate satisfactorily
- Automate manual tasks by improving the services and support processes and overall client satisfaction.
Vi söker dig som
- A post-secondary school education within IT
- Great interest when it comes to technics
- Previous experience of working in Linux-environment
- Basic knowledge within databases and network
- Very good knowledge in English since you will use it in your daily work
We will be extra interested if you have previous experience of
- Digital Payment solutions
- Previous work experience within IT-support and/or process work according to ITIL
- Queue management and application operation
As a person you are
- Solution oriented
- Service minded
- START: Immediately, in consideration of notice
- WORK EXTENT: Full time. After some months you once in a while will work evenings and weekends. This is so that Worldlines international customer can get the best service as possible.
- LOCATION: Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Worldline is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.