You will be based in Stockholm, working on the Minecraft game team alongside the embedded Senior Community Manager and with the central Community & Social team. Your role will primarily be to support the development of Minecraft with a focus on Minecraft: Java Edition. Would you like to combine your IT-skills and people skills with your passion for computer games? This is your shot!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Community Manager to their Minecraft Content Team. You will belong to a small team that is working very close together within a new area in the company. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are positive, and service minded. You have a friendly demeanour, the ability to stay calm under pressure and can handle any type of feedback coming your way. You are an excellent communicator, both written and spoken, meaning that you can clearly articulate and present insights towards stakeholders, since you will represent the voice of the players in the development process, as well as the voice of our studio towards the community.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant. The assignment will be full time for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
- Grow communities that are inclusive of our diverse and global audiences, engage with them, and look for opportunities to service our wider audience.
- Create and drive innovative engagement strategies that resonate with our global audience, in particular various Java communities such as server owners and community translators.
- Amplify information and engage with the player community and audience through various community channels including Discord, the Minecraft Feedback site and the Mojira bug tracker.
- Regularly communicate and create reports that surface listening updates, learnings and data around key beats while highlighting opportunities for the studio.
- Represent the voice of the player in the development process and provide input to the development team, representing player-first feature requests while providing feedback on new features.
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Community Management and/or
- Knowledge of and regular user of various social media platforms such as Twitter, Discord and Reddit
- Proven ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Familiarity with game development process from start to finish
- A passion for Minecraft, an understanding of the Minecraft community,particularly the Java Edition product and player base
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken since you will be joining aninternational environment.
- Start: ASAP or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.