Are you a curious and technically skilled Java developer who thrives on complex design and coding? We are looking for several Java developers who want to work in banking and finance. In the role, you will help your team develop advanced and tailored digital solutions. What is special about this role is that you get to be part of the entire development process, contribute with your ideas and jump between exciting projects depending on your interests. And learn new technologies and ways of coding together with great colleagues!Information om uppdraget
As a Java developer, you will work with the company's integration platform to develop new services and extend the platform with new features. You are responsible from the whole process, from the initial integration design to solve the customer's business needs. You work in long-term customer projects where you get to collaborate with focused and committed colleagues in Sweden and India. You are at the forefront of technology with transaction-heavy operations, integration challenges and exciting, business-critical development. You contribute to creating the future of a fast-growing and important sector in an environment where you are offered professional growth, meaningful projects and an open culture.
Your colleagues are competent and humble and enjoy high trust from their customers. The team and the department work on several different exciting projects and you have the opportunity to choose projects and tasks that you are passionate about. All ideas are welcome and discussed together.
We are looking for both front-end och full-stack developers.Techniques used
- Front-end: React, Jenkins and Azure DevOps, Jasmine and Karma for testing, React Native and PWA for mobile apps.
- Integration: Java and Groovy-based enterprise services, well-known open source libraries such as Apache Camel, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka and more, Jenkins and Azure DevOps and Kubernetes.
You are offered
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- A skilled team of developers, solution architects, UX designers where you learn new things together with your colleagues
- Opportunity to develop great software products with end-to-end responsibility
- An agile delivery model, which means that you will participate in several projects at the same time, which requires the ability to collaborate and prioritize
- An outstanding work-life balance!
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutvårt konsulterbjudande.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Java developer you have great responsibility from the initial design of integration services to solve the customer's business needs. You act together with focused and committed colleagues in Sweden and India to develop new services and expand the platform with new functions. You will
- Familiarize yourself with the customer's needs and wishes and, together with architects, define the requirements
- Document and further communicate the requirements and APIs
- Test the code before passing it on to internal testers who perform system tests
Vi söker dig som
- Relevant academic education, preferably in systems or computer science
- 1-8 years of experience in design and system development in Java
- Experience of integration with other systems
- Fluent English in both speech and writing
- Have worked with integration frameworks or complex transaction-intensive systems
- Has previously worked as a consultant
As a person, we believe that you are curios and like to learn new techniques and to help and share knowledge with others. You are a team player who is communicative and enjoys collaborating in a multicultural environment with both colleagues and customers. We believe you are flexible, self-directed and motivated by results.
To apply for this position, you must send us your CV and justify why you are a good fit for the position in your application.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extend: Full time
- Location: Possibility to work 100 % remote in Sweden, but also in the office in Solna.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.