Trustly are expanding and are now looking for Junior Java Developers. They can offer you a great place to work with focus on personal growth and amazing benefits, placed at Stockholms most beautiful office.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of Trustly looking for Junior Java Developers. Trustly is a fast growing, innovating young company within Financial Technoloy. Their goal is to create a world in which online payments are fast, simple and secure for everyone.
They are looking for talented people to join their Java team, responsible for building and maintaining Trustly's bank integrations. You will work in a passoinate team of developers who will help you learn and grow in your role, at Trustly's beautiful headquarter placed in central Stockholm. Also, at Trustly it is important to have fun! With amazing benefits as breakfast every morning, Friday beer, great health benefits, team activites, VR room and more!
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Trustly.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Junior Java Developer you will work with development of new solutions and bank integrations in a team of talented and motivated people. Trustly values personal development, so you will get a personal mentor who will help you learn and grow in your in career.Responsibilities:
- Back-end java development
- Development of new solutions and bank integrations
- Maintenance of Trustlys software solutions
- Troubleshooting production issues
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Strong interest in Open Source technologies
- Strong java programming skills
- Projects done with Java to show on the interview
As a person it is important that you have great problem solving skills and are cooperative.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Location: Stockholm, Odenplan
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Trustly is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at STW01@academicwork.se and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PULAbout us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.