Are you a Senior Software Engineer that are eager to continue your working carrier within a technical solution focusing company? Do you see yourself in a key member position working to create customer service with the organizations top clients? Today, Worldline offer the best in electronic payments. Tomorrow, they will be present to implement and support the future development prospects of this sector.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Worldline looking for Senior Software Engineer. You will be a part of a development team with nine senior colleagues and who is constantly expanding.
The best thing about joining Worldline Sweden is that you dont just join their company. You join a friendly and creative atmosphere where you are free to take initiatives and follow your own path. A day at Worldline can be invigorating, exciting, and fast. You will be part of a very creative and smart group of people, from all corners of the world, united with the goal of delivering best-in-class technology, bringing in global revenue, and creating unique and engaging online experiences for the worlds best brands and their customers. As this is a global company and you will be working on projects with an international scope and have opportunities for personal and professional development. On top of that, Worldline also has weekly activities that their employees appreciate very much such as beer friday, afterworks and other team activites.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Worldline. The assignment will be full time and until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Software Engineer, you will work as a key member of Worldlines cross-functional and agile software engineering teams to solve complex problems. In your role you will focusing on engage to create fantastic service for their top brand clients. As a team you will have ownership of services and features all the way from idea to production.
The position suits you who want to grow and excel within a very friendly and professional organization. Here you can read 10 great reasons for joining Worldline!Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have 3 years working experience within software engineering, preferably in the fintech sector. You have a good understanding of best practice software engineering principles with experience in SCRUM or other agile development methods. Since Worldline is a international company, you need to have excellent written and verbal language skills in English, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
In additional, we are looking for you who have good knowledge within:
- Micro services
- Build and test automation
- Unix/Linux environments
As a person you are dedicated, enterprising and come with positive outlook, energy and attitude that everything is possible (Worldline believes the impossible just takes a little more time). It is important that you have passion for what you do and that you have constant drive and curiosity for learning new things. Worldline is looking for a new colleague who sees every new opportunity as a possibility!Other information
- Start: Immediately, in consideration of notice
- Work extent: Full time
- Salary: Hourly monthly salary
- Location: Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Worldline is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here