We are now looking for an Investigation Process Manager to Envirotainer! Do you want to work in a global company oriented in temperature-controlled containers for pharmaceutical products? Envirotainer has an international culture and an open atmosphere. If you have a strong interest in coordination and customer processes and want to work with market leading products, this is the position for you. Apply today, we are already running the recruitment process!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Envirotainer looking for an Investigation Process Manager.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Envirotainer.
Envirotainer offers leasing services of temperature-controlled containers, mainly for the transportation of pharmaceutical products that are temperature sensitive and need a controlled environment during transport.
The customer complaint investigation process is essential to the continuous improvement of Envirotainer products and services and as the Process Manager you play a key role in ensuring that the process output is of the highest quality possible. You will work in a team of 8 people, and you will work close to your manager Tomas Lundström, who has been working at Envirotainer for several years globally. You will find his LinkedIn profile here: Tomas LundströmArbetsuppgifter
As the Investigation Process Manager, you are responsible for coordinating and developing the customer complaint investigation process. You identify bottle necks in the process and determine the actions necessary to remove them. You find opportunities for improvement of the IT systems that support the process and make sure they are implemented. You also manage the day-to-day coordination of the process and ensure that it is adhered to.For example, you will:
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of the process
- Ensure that the established process is adhered to
- Define and implement process improvements
- Manage and develop the IT systems that support the process
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Manage internal and external communication regarding process changes
- Receive and consolidate internal and external stakeholder input on the overall process
- Ensure completeness and integrity of information collected
- Provide status reports to management and support data analysis of the process output
As an Investigation Process Manager, you will be managing both internal and external stakeholders frequently in critical situations. This means strong communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate also pays attention to detail and has the drive for keeping things organized. Finally, to succeed in this role it is important to have great analytical skills to be able to drive improvement of the process.
Envirotainers core values are essential; Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit.
To be successful in your role at Envirotainer you need to be:
- Professional, and act with integrity and take responsibility for your work and actions
- Open, honest and transparent in your communication
- Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach to how you perform work within the areas of your responsibility
- Strive to be agile and to act fast
- Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
- Ability to work independently, take on responsibility and initiative and lead others towards a set goal
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have a bachelors degree, or higher, in business or engineering and at least 2 years of relevant work experience. You must be fluent in English, both in writing and speech.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience from quality management, process management, system administration or customer service.
Further, we see it as very meritorious if you speak other languages.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Long-term
- Location: Rosersberg, Stockholm
- Contact information: Matilda Rönnquist
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Envirotainer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at Matilda.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!About us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.