You will be part of the team responsible for defining and crafting user interfaces for Taste products. Youll work cross functionally with Engineering, Design, Product management to drive the interaction design for our consumer products for kitchen appliances. You will help Electrolux combine software with hardware to creating meaningful, data-informed experiences for end users.Information om uppdraget
For Electrolux, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. Its about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas they can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, they need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the team with designers having previous experience from user centered design for web and native apps.
As a Designer, you are responsible for developing interaction and interface design concepts through to the implementation of final solutions for global and local brands, as part of orchestrated 360 degree brand experiences.You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer: https://www.academicwork.se/jobbsokande/konsult)Arbetsuppgifter
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, state diagrams, non-functional and functional prototypes, and design specifications.
- Visualize and communicate new design solutions, iterate existing ones based on user feedback or business requirements.
- Participate in a user-centered design process.
- Secure the correct visual quality of the output from the Product Design Process in due time.
- Develop a detailed plan and communicate with design team.
- Present deliverables to stakeholders.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the design intent is implemented
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Guide the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, or large enterprise company;
- Experience in user-centered design process and user research techniques estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set customer expectations
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
- Experience in presenting in design reviews, motivate your design decisions, and incorporate peer feedback
- Desired skills using Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools in Mac or PC environments with experience prototyping interactions
- Experience with all stages of product development - concept, wireframes, design iterations, production and QA with the ability to design user interfaces within technical constraints while leveraging and maximizing technical features
- Excellent ability to communicate in English
- An online portfolio, or PDF, with examples on digital touchpoints that demonstrate solid experience in concepting, interaction design, UX/UI, and design process.
- Start: 1/6 2021 until 31/5 2022 (with chance of extension)
- Work extent: Full time, Office hours
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Electrolux that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.