Quality and accuracy in data is our livelihood and we are now looking for someone with extensive knowledge in information architecture and data quality.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally in setting new standard for KYC in the Nordics. Your primary responsibility is to ensure we have a robust and effective management of information in the service we provide to our Clients and End Customers.
As we continue to grow as a company, the responsibility for managing information and master data will continue to increase.Information om uppdraget
KYC Solutions is responsible for the technical solutions used in our service to the clients and the end customers. Technology is key for Invidem to be able to provide a cost effective and compliant solution and is therefore highly prioritized. We are using modern technology and ways of working where we are organized in cross functional teams. We work with latest technologies and use a Hybrid Cloud Architecture.
This role will report to the Head of Technology and will work closely with other areas within Invidems organization. Our head office is in Stockholm and the position is full-time.Arbetsuppgifter
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and mature the KYC information architecture roadmap, including principles, content, and consistency
- Work closely with our development teams and product team to develop, mature, and maintain Invidems information architecture
- Understanding business drivers, expectations and needs for information and data modelling.
- Work with Head of Technology, Chief Security Officer, and feature team architects to develop, analyse, split, and realise the implementation of enabler work
- Lead solution conceptualisation efforts: e.g. proof of concepts of solution capabilities
- Develop relevant KPIs to verify service and company quality
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution as well as exploration of solution alternatives.
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum 5 years of documented experience from working as Information Architect or with Data Management
- Extensive experience and knowledge within Data Management with focus on Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Lineage, MDM, and Meta Data
- Solid skills about Data Governance
- Well-documented knowledge about Enterprise Architecture with focus on Information Management
- Strong expertise within the BI & Data Analytics areas
- Good understanding about agile framework
- Excellent written and spoken English
We are looking for passionate people who wants to help us make the KYC process more effective and with improved usability. We believe that you are a team player with excellent communication skills, and strong capabilities when it comes to building genuine relationships. The ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment and ability to understand and digest complexity is key. We continuously strive for improvement and need pragmatic, result oriented, self-going people who would love to join us on a very exciting journey.Other information
- Start: Immediately, with regards to notice period
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- A background check will be performed on all candidates who become relevant to be offered employment
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Invidem that all questions regarding the position are handled by