Do yoy have a keen intrest in IT and computers, and like the coordinating part of projects? Then you may have found your dream job here! We are now looking for an Incident and Request Coordinator, who enjoy providing help to others within IT, whom is a good problem-solver and want to collaborate with many colleagues. If this sound like something for you, apply today!Information om uppdraget
We are now looking for an Incident and Request Coordinator on behalf of our client - a large retail company that works on the global market. Our client values ambition and are therefore looking for their next driven colleague eager to learn more about the field you work in! You will be part of the IT-team but will also support and coordinate the retail team with their incidents and tickets.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company.You are offered
- Be part of a very competent and inspiring team of colleagues.
- Work in a large organization that operates on the global market.
- Work at one of Sweden's most well known fashion brands.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As an Incident and Request Coordinator, you will mainly be responsible for supporting the team in prioritizing assignments, incidents, as well as helping solve the IT Service Desk tickets together with the rest of the team.Tasks will include:
- Coordinate and help both the IT and retail team with incidents and tickets
- Manage the incidents, follow up and be responsible for driving the processes forward
- Remotely help our clients retail stores around the world
Vi söker dig som
- Education within IT, for example Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written
- A great interest and good knowledge in IT and computers
As a person, you are self-motivated with a strong ability to take initiative to solve issues. You are social and outgoing with the ability and interest to collaborate and create relations with team-members.Meriting skills:
- Work experience from retail stores
- Knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow (or other similar ticket management tool)
- Start: Immediatly
- Work extent: Full time
- Working hours: Office hours
- Location: Central Stockholm
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled byAcademic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.