Mitigram is one of the most exciting Fintech companies in the Nordics. Strong growth, among the worlds largest corporates and banks as our clients, and leading investors ensure that they have a lot of exciting tasks and opportunities for anyone who joins at this stage. We are now looking for their newest colleague within IT - Maybe its you?Information om uppdraget
Mitigram has developed a world-leading online marketplace built for the Trade Finance community. Their product is recognized by thousands of individuals from Montevideo to Shanghai and they are the fastest growing Trade Finance platform in the market. Mitigram was voted Best Fintech Disruptor in Trade by Global Trade Review in 2017 and won the EuroFinance Technology Innovation award in 2019.
Trade Finance itself is the part of banking that supports trillions of dollars worth of trade every year, facilitating business between buyers and sellers across the globe. Without Trade Finance the world would literally stand still.
The team in Stockholm is now looking for a new colleague to join their journey forward. We are looking for an IT-specialist who will work internally with applying technical experience to the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of Mitigrams IT systems and who will provide internal user support. You will be reporting to and working closely with the Head of IT operations.
As Mitigram is growing quickly and have exciting IT projects ahead, this role can evolve into a more specialized one, or an even broader one, depending on your interests and experience.You are offered
- To work with smart, fun and talented colleagues from all over the world in a dynamic, friendly, inclusive and trusting environment. The co-workers themselves name Mitigram as a flexible, and friendly place to work, with a lot of enthusiasm and ambition.
- To work at a unique fintech company that is going well and are continuously growing - this is a great opportunity for you who want to develop together with the company. Mitigram see the potential in their co-workers and listen to their dreams!
Your job duties will among other things include:
- Perform daily maintenance and monitoring of our IT systems
- Support our DevOps processes
- Perform incident and log management, analysis & reporting
- Provide internal IT support
- Perform IT Asset Management
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have the following skills and experience:
- A few years of work experience of administration of Windows Server and client environment
- At least one year work experience from IT infrastructure such as firewalls, switches, etc.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
You might also have some of the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange account management
- Azure Cloud, Amazon and/or Google Cloud
- PowerBI Reporting Server
- Nagios and Splunk for monitoring and analysis
- Redis cache & Rabbit MQ
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Swedish, both written and spoken
As a person you are easy going, communicative, and like to cooperate with your colleagues. We believe that you are open minded and willing to try new things, technologies and ways of working. If you also see yourself as a positive person with great problem-solving skills - Then send your application now!Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent employment
- Location: Östermalm, central Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Mitigram that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.