If you have a background within IT Security and want to take us to the next step within this area, this is the position for you. You will have a lot of authority using your previous experiences and knowledge and apply it in our organization.Information om uppdraget
At Academic Work - we make people grow and we are now looking for an IT Security Manager to join our Group IT department. Our Group IT department consists of around 70 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way.
Our IT office is located in Norrtull, where we are just a short walk away from three of our other Academic Work offices which makes it easy to have day-to-day dialogues with our end-users. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth - could this be your next step?Arbetsuppgifter
As we are expanding and prioritizing our IT security even higher, we are looking for an IT Security Manager who will drive this work forward and take us to the next level. This is a great role working within an exciting business and for all aspects of information security function. This is also a greenfield role, where you review all aspects of IT development, and information security across international business units.
Overall, you are taking a lead on all major IT security initiatives. You will provide overall security leadership across all areas of information security, working with all offices to implement security best practices and standards to minimize risk. This will also include developing of a security awareness program and training. You will be evaluating the IT development opportunities according to the company criteria, discuss and consult with teams on latest business trends with a view to align security to innovative IT services. You will use a broad security skillset covering all aspects of IT, technical security, information risk management, best practices, business cases, ROIs, security metrics, and reporting at C-Level.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with audit and technology teams to drive remediation of security risks.
- Manage and administer the security compliance across the group.
- Coordinates audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of IT systems for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Defining security policies for all IT components and implementing procedures, ensuring all IT teams adhere to these policies.
- Manage, control, and investigate Security incidents, proactively communicating to all key stakeholders, and ensuring that the appropriate remedial action is taken.
- Create user documentation and security awareness literature, maintaining awareness of emerging security technology and working with vendors to understand and procure new security technology or upgrades to existing security assets.
- Proactively manages security risk assessments and mitigation plans to address risks within agreed timescales, evaluating business impact (formulating and executing regular security testing plans)
- Use best practice frameworks such as CobIT, ISO 27000 and ITIL to maintain and develop processes
- Attend and contribute in the IT management team
- Act as a role model in living our core values
Vi söker dig som
* 3 years work experience within IT Security, alternatively within IT with a strong interest in IT security
To be successful in this role, you can drive your matters through and stand up for your projects and ideas. You do this with a great sense of cooperation with your colleagues. Furthermore, you have ability to structure your work, both in short and long term and always strive to great quality in whatever you do.
- Start: According to agreement
- Office: Norrtull, Stockholm
Employment type: 100%, ongoing
Reporting to: CIO
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!