To be successful here, you are a Project Manager with a background managing Finance projects but still enjoy delivering on an operational level and who has driven successful pilots and rollouts with these components. Further you are responsive and enjoy working in a truly dynamic and international environment with global coordination. Apply now since the position will start in March.Information om uppdraget
Electrolux needs to replace their current Group intercompany matching solution (eMatch) which is used to reconcile inter-group balances between all Electrolux entities on a global basis and they have selected an application from one of their existing vendors (CoProcess) to provide this solution. You will be placed in the European IT Project Management office and report operationally to the Head of the PMO and functionally to the SAP Portfolio Manager and to the Steering Committee.
It is your mission to run projects from idea to implementation. Decide the approach, plan for it and finally execute with some skilled Business and IT colleagues and external partner. Leading this project means representing Electrolux vs our potential supplier, in-house technical teams, managing dependencies to other projects/streams out of the project and continuously following up on progress and costs towards a tough time plan.You are offered
- Contributes with your experience within a global and complex organization and collaborate with high-performing colleagues
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Your scope will be working closely with the Group Accounting organization to develop and deploy the solution on a global basis, and you will have a counterpart from the delivering supplier organization.
- The project team to coordinate will be in the region of 10 people including representatives from Group Accounting, the four Business Areas and our Global Shared Service Centre.
- Final scope and proposed organization structure to be set which gives you the opportunity to influence how you want to structure this in the most efficient way.
- You will start with a chosen vendor and a high-level project plan already in place that needs to be developed into a detailed project plan to ensure successful delivery in Q4 2021.
Vi söker dig som
- At the minimum, five years of experience in IT project management managing Finance projects within a global and complex organization
- Experience of delivered projects with infrastructure components and to build and drive a project team to deliver on time. This requires a relationship building personality and an excellent sense for business and priorities.
- Manage the project according to Electrolux project methodology, excellent change management and communication skills will help the project deliver on its objectives.
- Your (business) English is excellent both verbal and written. Any proficiency in Swedish would be beneficial.
As a person and project manager you:
- Love and excel at leading projects with clear drivers and deliverables and live the word being accountable for the end-to-end activities. Interaction with project team members and key stakeholders is your passion.
- Left trail of successful implementations and rollout projects behind you and come highly recommended. Proven experience of building a strong collaborative project team across multi locations and interacting with different cultures is a necessity.
- Create strong follow-up structures, are good at managing Steering Committee meetings and seek clarity, alignment and clear decisions on how to progress throughout the project. You do not fear transparency and flag any concerns early. You need to be fairly hands-on and in the details while able to consolidate and filter information based on context and audience.
- Start: 1 March
- Work extent: December 2021 with possibility to extent
- Location: Preferably Stockholm but due to the development of the corona situation most of the time will most likely be working from your home office. Work will be carried out mainly in Stockholm, but you will have several members sitting remote.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Electrolux that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.