Academic Work is growing fast. To keep up, Group People & Performance need to strengthen the team with a part-time People & Performance assistant. Today the People & Performance team on Group level consist of seven specialists, all working to support within HR. The whole team works with tasks and projects that drive engagement in different ways, for both co-workers and managers. How well we succeed in supporting our managers in their job of developing and motivating their co-workers, will be a key factor moving forward. You will support the team within the following areas; recruitment & career, employee engagement, management development & succession, learning & development and CSR etc.Information om uppdraget
As Group People & Performance Assistant (GPPA) you will play a key part in supporting our specialists in existing projects, processes and systems in order to secure results. Your responsibility will be to support and help the Group People & Performance team move forward and you will work in close collaboration and communication with the team, as well as other key positions within the organization. This is a great opportunity for you who want to gain valuable experience of working within HR in an international organization!
Some words from Ida, Group People & Performance Assistant.
I would really recommend this position if you are interested in HR or business in general, since the position will give you valuable insights in many different HR areas and how HR is connected to Academic Works business strategy! The position gives me the opportunity to work in a fast-pasted environment where I learn something new every day, make use of my knowledge from school and learn which areas I find extra interesting and with that - what I want to do in the future!Job Description
We have currently two GPPA´s, Line and Ida, but since Ida is completing her studies, we are now looking for a new person to take on Ida´s position. The team works to support the organization and our existing six markets in different HR related projects and processes. The Group People & Performance team is known for a work environment with a high level of energy, lots of fun and high engagement to support and develop the People & Performance process further.
As a GPPA, your workdays may differ, where you support the team in ongoing projects and tasks of both simpler and more complex nature and you will get more responsibilities as you grow into the role. You will work in our open office that we share with other processes within Group Staff (e.g. sales & operations). This means that you will get insights into several parts of our internal organization. You will belong to Group People & Performance but will help out in the other teams as well, when needed.Arbetsuppgifter
- Provide and compile data in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, for presentations, reports and research
- Produce layouts and animations of educational materials and presentations
- Produce text and update information continuously in the internal information system
Best Practice, in English
- Translate internal documentation and communication from Swedish to English
- Collect facts and process information in connection with projects
- Assist in administration and data collection for our employee surveys
As a GPPA, you will be able to establish a valuable network as well as sharpen your skills within HR. This role suits you who enjoy tasks of different nature and levels and have a great curiosity and ability to deliver results. You will collaborate with ambitious, knowledgeable and experienced colleagues and you will be given great responsibility to drive your work forward and solving your tasks.Vi söker dig som
- You are proficient in English and Swedish in spoken and written language since a main part of the work will include translating and produce text and articles from Swedish to English.
- You are a student and graduate in January 2021 the earliest.
- Have the possibility to work 2 days/week in average
- Have good skills in Microsoft Office with good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word since you will work a lot with these tools, among other systems.
- It is an advantage if you are studying HR or have previous knowledge of recruitment and/or pedagogy, but it´s not a requirement.
As a person, you have good communication skills with the ability to adapt your communication in writing as well as verbally, since your role largely involves compiling and producing information to different target groups. Furthermore, you need to be structured and efficient, with the ability to quickly get involved, start and complete your tasks. As you may need to search for information for solving certain tasks, you are comfortable in contacting and establishing relationships with new contacts internally within the organization. In the role you represent not only yourself but also Group People & Performance, hence high demands on professionalism, accuracy and integrity.