AWX is on a mission to challenge the staffing and recruitment industry with innovative ideas and initiatives, and we are growing fast. Today, AWX consists of six businesses with more joining the family in the coming years. We build AWX on talented people, they are the core of our company and key to our success and continuous development.Information om uppdraget
As our current Head of Digital Marketing will be moving on to new opportunities, we are now looking for his replacement. Our Digital Marketing strategy is crucial to our continuous success and in this role you will be a key player in the growth for all of our businesses and work in close cooperation with the management team and the marketing teams in each of our businesses. Your main focus is to make sure that we have the right priorities and activities in our digital marketing strategies in order for us to reach our long term goals.Arbetsuppgifter
- Identify, create and implement digital marketing strategies and activities in order for each business to reach or exceed set marketing and sales-targets (main focus on Academy and Happo, but with all AWX businesses in mind)
- Analyze and report on the digital marketing activities on a weekly basis to ensure that we maximize ROI and keep close to actual results of our activities
- Continuously initiate and conduct tests and challenge existing strategies and activities to make sure that we stay responsive to results from our digital marketing activities
- Monitor trends and development within the digital marketing area to make sure that AWX is up-to-date and be the go-to-person within the area
- Create content based on AWXs graphic profile, pictures and material when needed
- Develop and share Best Practice within Digital Marketing between all businesses in the AWX family
Vi söker dig som
- At least 5 years experience from Marketing, with at least a couple of years experience from Digital Marketing
- Experience and excellent skills in Google Analytics, performance marketing (SEM and/or social) and A/B Testing.
- Professional level of English, both written and spoken, and great communication skills
We think that the above are must-haves for our new Head of Digital Marketing. If you also have basic knowledge and understanding/interest for conversation rate optimization, display/programmatic, SEO, behavioral analytics/event tracking, marketing automation and/or e-mail marketing we are sure that you will not only succeed in the role, but also have a lot of fun.
Our next Head of Digital Marketing is someone who is truly passionate about Digital Marketing, which shows in your natural curiosity and your engagement in always keeping up-to-date with trends, news and development within the area. You work goal-oriented and data driven and put great pride in reaching set goals, but at the same time you never settle when reaching them but rather continue to test new ways and question and challenge current ways of doing things. You ask the question why and how in everything you do and make sure to test and analyze every activity along the way to ensure great results. While setting strategies and initiating projects is one part of the role we are really looking for a solid team player who always keeps both feet on the ground and very much appreciate working hands-on and in close cooperation with all levels in the AWX family. Of course, being a co-worker who strongly relates to our companys values is also a given!
To all of you who want to achieve a little bit more.
Welcome home. We reward ambition!
- Start: To be discussed, but as soon as possible
- Place: AWX Headquarters, Dalagatan 100
- Employment type: Full time
- Salary: Hourly salary
- Process: The recruitment process will include competency based interviews and tests, case with recruiting manager and reference checks. We have chosen to keep the process open for both internal and external candidates.
* Apply by following the link below. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process please contact Elin Karman, Recruitment Consultant.