To succeed you need to change. To change you need to adapt. To adapt you need to learn!Information om uppdraget
The world is spinning faster than ever before and the need for learning has never been bigger. The number of people in need of new skills and the amount of investments in this segment has never been this large. One important part of the AW Academy´s strategy and our future growth plan is to build an even better capacity for commercializing our knowledge within learning. Besides our reskill and upskill programs, next step in AW Academys´ development is to add value to our clients with learning consultancy services, giving support and advices how learning can (shall) be an important part when planning for the future. AW Academys vision is to change the way organizations and individuals learn, and this role is a crucial part of making this happen.
As Head of Learning Consulting, you will be a key player for the AW Academy organization in Sweden, working closely with, and reporting to the Managing Director. You will contribute actively and be part of key decisions for the direction of the company. You will work both with operational and strategic questions for further development and progression of the company. We aim to have a dynamic and positive working environment, where we enjoy the ride while we work together towards our ambitious goals.Arbetsuppgifter
What does a Head of Learning Consulting do?
- One thing is certain. It will be you, together with the AW Academy team, that will develop and create this role based on what will create the most value for our clients.
- Being responsible for the commercial packaging of our Learning consulting services, and its go-to-market strategy. You will have the opportunity to share your experiences with your peers owning this responsibility in our other countries, striving to give you a good mix of autonomy and support to help you succeed.
- Building a learning consultancy team from scratch, and then lead, develop, and coach your team members to help both our people and business reach their full potential.
- Actively supporting the sales organization with your and your teams´ expertise, as well as building a network and bring in new AW Academy business.
- It will be both a strategic and operative role. Meaning you will both set up strategic plans as delivering different learning consulting services to our clients.
- You will work in close collaboration with Group Marketing to help us create successful communication activities that will help us become thought leaders within the field of learning.
- You are one of our key players and will actively work to develop and improve all services within the AW Academy group.
Vi söker dig som
- Someone with a BIG passion for creating value-adding learning solutions to meet our clients' needs and grow the AW Academy business.
- A strong and credible communicator. An extra plus if you are used to present to large groups and feel confident in that situation.
- A future colleague that is a strong relation builder and collaborates well with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Someone highly professional and self-motivated in shaping how AW Academy can continuously develop our business and ways of working.
- A person with great English skills, in both speech and writing.
Earlier experience from working with learning in a learning institution or a company is of great interest but not needed to apply for this position. Experience is important but we are mostly interested in finding someone with great potential to successfully grow this business together with us.
And naturally, you are a colleague who identifies with our core values and have a passion for learning. To all of you who want to achieve just a little bit more. Welcome to AW Academy Sweden, a part of AW group. We reward ambition!