Our success is depending on our ability to keep developing both ourselves as individuals and our organization. As we are expanding, we also must prioritize our information security even higher. Therefore, we are now recruiting our new Head of Information and Cyber Security that wants to take our information security to the next level.Information om uppdraget
As Head of Information and Cyber Security, you will have overall responsibility for information and cybersecurity, compliance audit, and risk governance on a group level. You will be a part of the Legal department, report to General Counsel and work towards all departments in the organization, and set requirements against the IT department.
At AW Group, we work towards ambitious goals and always strive to be a little bit better than yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way. If you would ask any of our co-workers about our culture, we are certain that they would describe AW Group as a place where positive energy, engagement, and ambition are contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of AW Group and crucial to our continued success and growth. We live and breathe our core values; Show Heart, Share Energy, and Beat Yesterday, and being a coworker who strongly relates to them is a given!Arbetsuppgifter
As Head of Information and Cyber Security, you will have a broad role working within an exciting area covering all aspects of the information security function. This is also a greenfield role, where you will review all aspects of information security, and IT development across international business units and overall, take a lead on all major information security initiatives.
You will provide overall security leadership across all areas of information security, working with all functions and locations to implement best practices and standards to minimize risks. This will also include developing a security awareness and training program. You will be evaluating all opportunities according to the company criteria, discuss and consult with teams on the latest business trends with a view to align information security initiatives and priorities. You will use a broad information security skillset covering all aspects of technical security, information risk management, best practices, business cases, ROIs, and security metrics.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and drive remediation of information and cybersecurity risks
- Manage the information security compliance across all the companies within the AW Group
- Define, implement, and maintain all information security policies and procedures and ensure adherence
- Manage, control, and investigate security incidents, proactively communicating to all key stakeholders, and ensuring that the appropriate remedial action is taken
- Secure that the information security awareness is built into the organization
- Proactively manage information security risk assessments, business continuity, and mitigation plan to address risks within agreed timescales
- Ensure that best practice frameworks such as CobIT, ISO 27000, and ITIL are documented, followed, and improved over time
Vi söker dig som
- 5-10 + years of experience from leading information security departments including budget, resourcing, and organization
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Security Management Systems such as ISO 2700X
- In-depth understanding of risk management process design and execution
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speech
You have great knowledge and understanding within the information security area and can direct the development, implementation, and delivery, and support of our information security strategy, aligned with our group goals, in a pragmatic manner.
As a person, you have a structured and organized way of working, while always having a high sense of cooperation with others and communication that you easily adapt according to your audience. You have a high ability to think strategically and develop creative and innovative solutions to problems, while you are comfortable with digging deep into details when needed - always striving to deliver great and quality in everything you do.Other information
- Start date: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Placement: Stockholm, Malmö or Linköping
Contact information: In this process, AW Group is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact the responsible consultant Emelie Karlsson.