If you have a background within IT Security and want to take us to the next step within this area, this is the position for you. You will have a lot of authority using your previous experiences and knowledge and apply it in our organization.Information om uppdraget
At Academic Work - we make people grow and we are now looking for a Head of Information Security to join our Group IT department. Our Group IT department consists of around 50 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way.
Our IT office is located it Hälsingegatan 43 in Stockholm, where we are just a short walk away from three of our other Academic Work offices which makes it easy to have day-to-day dialogues with our end-users. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth - could this be your next step?Arbetsuppgifter
As we are expanding and prioritizing our Information and IT security even higher, we are now looking for a Head of Information Security who will drive this work forward and take us to the next level. This is a broad role working within an exciting area covering all aspects of information security function. This is also a greenfield role, where you review all aspects of information security, and IT development across international business units and overall, take a lead on all major information security initiatives
As Head of Information Security you will provide overall security leadership across all areas of information security, working with all offices to implement security best practices and standards to minimize risk. This will also include developing of a security awareness program and training. You will be evaluating the IT development opportunities according to the company criteria, discuss and consult with teams on latest business trends with a view to align information security to innovative IT services. You will use a broad security skillset covering all aspects of IT, technical security, information risk management, best practices, business cases, ROIs, security metrics. Head of Information Security reports to CIO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with audit and technology teams to drive remediation of security risks.
- Manage and administer the security compliance across the Group.
- Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of IT systems for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Defining security policies for all IT components and implementing procedures, ensuring all IT teams adhere to these policies.
- Manage, control, and investigate security incidents, proactively communicating to all key stakeholders, and ensuring that the appropriate remedial action is taken.
- Create user documentation within security awareness, maintaining awareness of emerging security technology and working with vendors to understand and procure new security technology or upgrade to existing security assets.
- Proactively manage security risk assessments and mitigation plans to address risks within agreed timescales, evaluating business impact (formulating and executing regular security testing plans).
- Ensure that best practice frameworks such as CobIT, ISO 27000 and ITIL are documented, followed and improved over time.
- Take a strategic and operational responsibility for the IT organization and participate and contribute in the IT management team.
- Act as a role model in living our Core Values.
Vi söker dig som
- 5-10 + years of experience from leading information security departments including budget, resourcing and organization
- Experience of implementing and maintaining Security Management Systems such as ISO 2700X.
- In depth understanding of risk management process design and execution
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
We want our Head of Information Security to be a person with great knowledge and understanding within the information security area who can direct the development, implementation and delivery and support of our information security strategy, aligned with our group goals, in a pragmatic manner. You have a structured and organized way of working, while always having a high sense of cooperation with others and communication that you easily adapt according to your audience. You have a high ability to think strategically and develop creative and innovative solutions to problems, while you are also comfortable with digging deep into details when needed - always striving to deliver great quality in everything you do. Of course, being a coworker who strongly relates to our companys values is also a given!Other Information
Start date: According to agreement
Contract type: Fulltime
Location: Our Group IT office at Hälsingegatan 43, Stockholm.
Contact person: Elin Karman, Senior Recruitment Consultant email@example.com
Apply to the position by clicking Click here to submit your application". The first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than your CV. If you proceed, the next step is a phone interview and a personal behavioral descriptive interview.