Information om uppdraget
Nordic Leisure Travel Group is a workplace with a great deal of know-how, a high pace, and a drive to constantly contribute to improving their business. A company where the colleagues have fun and care about each other with the vision "The best weeks of the year".
NLTG Group offers an exciting and developing environment where you get the opportunity for an internal career. They are located in newly renovated premises on Kungsholmen in central Stockholm. As an employee, you will receive unique travel benefits as they think it is important that you get to see the product you work with. NLTG Group also has a high level of employee involvement, which is reflected year after year in their internal employee survey. They love their job and are now looking forward to welcoming a new colleague on board to join their journey as Head of Financial Accounting!Arbetsuppgifter
As Head of Financial Accounting, you will have the overall responsibility for the Accounting and Reporting department of the NLTG Group, including their Finance Shared Service Centre. You will lead, manage, and develop a large team of finance colleagues, primarily located in Stockholm but also in their different units across the Nordics. You will have direct reporting from Manager Group Business Control & Reporting, Manager Tour ops Accounting and Manager for Shared Service Center, and indirect reporting from Manager Airline Accounting and Managers Hotel Accounting. You will report directly to Group CFO.
You will be responsible for:
- The overall leadership of the Accounting and reporting function of the NLTG Group
- Coaching and development of Finance Team leaders in their daily work
- The overall monthly accounting closure process for the entire Group
- Preparation of the monthly reporting package and be actively involved in the development of Consolidated Group Financial analysis, commentary, and presentations in tight cooperation with the Finance Directors and FBP
- The consolidation of NLTG Group forecasting process and preparation of relevant deviation analysis with input and dialogue with the Finance Directors
- Budget process, consolidation, and preparation of budget presentation in close cooperation with the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners
- Leading the Finance Shared Service Centre with the objective to streamline their current processes
- Ensure efficient Finance processes, ways of working, and empowerment of their Finance colleagues
- The accounting policies, manuals, and standards
- The preparation of their statutory accounts and the contact with auditors
- Driving a Finance Transformation Project across the entire Finance organization
- Accounting and consolidation systems and supporting software
To be successful in this position we want you to have a proven track record and experience of building and managing effective relationships with peers, direct reports, colleagues, and other major stakeholders in management, as owners and external partners like audit. You have proven experience of successfully leading, managing, and coaching employees and supporting them through times of change through employee engagement, involvement, and collaboration. You are a good team player that is self-motivated with high integrity and engagement and have excellent communication skills with a proven track record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations within the organization up to executive and owners.Vi söker dig som
- Higher economic/finance education, e.g., Public accountant
- Minimum 10 years of working within finance where you lately worked in a similar position with a focus on leadership and overall responsibilities
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning, and business analysis
- Solid experience from Group accounting and consolidation processes
- Are up to date with technical knowledge of accounting standards, including IFRS
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English, both speech and writing
It is meritorious if you have experience:
- Working with auditors and other external stakeholders
- Working with Private Equity owners
- From a similar job in an international group of companies
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
- Work extent: Full-time, 100%
- Location: Stockholm, Kungsholmen
In this recruitment process, NTLG Group collaborates with AW Executive Search. If you have any questions regarding this position, dont hesitate to contact Emelie Karlsson, Senior Consultant at AW Executive Search.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.