Are you a recent Life Science graduate and have Finnish as your first or second language? This is your chance to join Qiagen´s sales team and get the opportunity to grow within a market leading Life Science company. Take the chance to try something new perhaps as an Inside Sales Representative at Qiagen? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Qiagen looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work towards the Finnish market based in Sweden. In this position, you will be a part of the Finnish team and work towards Life Science customers at universities, pharma industry and forensics in Finland. Therefore, you will be in contact with, amongst others, scientists, PhD student, laboratory personnel and purchasers.
Qiagen's journey began in the mid-1980s and has grown to be a company with 4700 employees working in 25 different countries. Qiagen helps more than 500,000 customers around the world, all seeking insights from the building blocks of life - DNA, RNA and proteins. The company delivers samples and Insight solutions for molecular testing and help their customers from start to finish to unblock new insights This is how we make improvements in life possible. Doctors see to Qiagen's solutions to diagnose diseases and get better treatment decisions. Their product portfolio covers the entire range of molecular testing applications.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Qiagen. The assignment will be full time and until further notice. There are good opportunities to be employed at Qiagen after 6-12 months, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
Qiagen wants to make sure that you a great start and a good understanding of the company. Therefore, you will attend an onboarding program in Germany at the headquarters as well as daily support from your office in Stockholm. Your closest manager will assist in your initial introduction and therefore also make sure that you obtain the information you need about their products.Arbetsuppgifter
As an Inside Sales Representative, your focus will be to maintain contact with existing customers as well as developing new customer relations to achieve or exceed sales objectives. Your main responsibilities will be selling Qiagens products to Life Science customers in Finland through telephone and e-mail. You will take a consultative role and act as the link between the customer and internal resources to make sure that the client is guided to the right product.
The position gives you an opportunity to grow within a global, market leading company.Vi söker dig som
- An academic degree within Life Science, for example Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedicine or similar.
- Fluently in Finnish and English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have earlier experience within sales and knowledge of the CRM system SalesForce.com.
As a person, you are self-motivated with the ability to work independently. You are a natural communicator and find a strong sense of motivation in offering the best possible customer service. You also have a great determination for learning new things, taking your own initiatives and appreciate good teamwork. Conclusively, you are service-minded, goal-orientated and finally, a natural salesperson!Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Office hours
- Location: Stockholm, Sollentuna
- Contact information: Louise Nilsson
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Qiagen is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at Academic Work and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here