Our success is depending on our ability to keep developing both ourselves as individuals and our organization, as well as making sure that we have systems and modern technology in place that will help us be as effective as we can. In order to meet the organizational needs and take us towards our wanted positions and long-term goals, we need a leader to unite our Group IT across common goals, policies, procedures, and outlooks. AW Group is therefore now recruiting a Group CIO to play a vital role in our journey ahead.Information om uppdraget
As a Group CIO you will join our Group Strategy Management Team, lead the international Group IT department and report directly to our Group Strategy Director. The Group IT department consists of around 50 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business through a data-driven way of working. You will lead the IT Management Team, with seven direct reports and make sure that we have the right organization and the right people to reach our ambitious goals.
We have a unique and modern IT environment where the majority of our systems are hosted in the cloud and are either in-house developed or 3rd party developed (e.g., Office365 and Workday) with very few remaining on-prem systems. Right now, we are introducing our own microservices platform with modern technologies based on open-source components. Going forward, we want to continue focusing on modern methods like agile development, data & analytics, and domain-driven design.
If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe AW Group as a place where positive energy and ambition are contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of AW Group and crucial to our continued success and growth.
Your main responsibility as our Group CIO will be to focus on our continued success and growth, both as an organization and as individuals. As a leader, you will share power, put the need of the employees first and help people develop and perform as highly as possible. You will, together with the IT Management Team, make sure that we:
- Lead and develop the IT organization through clarity and energy and ensure that we manage, run, maintain, support, and develop all IT related systems and processes
- Define strategies, roadmaps, and business plans with all stakeholders and identify their right needs and expectations and deliver to those agreements balancing quality, cost, and time
- Understand the business/processes and what IT must do to support it
- Together with the process owners evaluate and select the right product solutions using a sound build or buy evaluation process
- Ensure that the IT development plan is aligned with the priorities decided by Group management. Ensure that IT supports the business need for process and system supportso that our business can reach and improve its results/efficiency/quality
- Look at development outside the company, at research and networks to keep up to date with trends and innovations and use this to challenge our way of doing things
- Ensure that the IT department has the right organization, strong recruitment & necessary training
- Ensure that we have a best practice and that it is documented, followed, and improved over time
- Ensure relevant process goals, KPIs, and ambitious targets for the IT organization, as well as monitor KPIs and take actions to reach set targets and goals
- Manage forecast and actuals (OPEX & CAPEX), as well as continuous reporting of the same
- Act as a role model in living our core values that are Show Heart, Beat Yesterday, and Share Energy
We want our Group CIO to be someone who can provide overall leadership in a cross-functional organization and who will foster a culture of built-in-quality, security, scalability, and automation. This requires you to be a person who puts forward ideas, while at the same time having excellent cooperation and communication skills to get everybody on board. You are confident in your technical expertise and knowledge but have a high sense of self-reflection and look on feedback as a way for personal development. Understanding of strategic objectives is a must, as well as a high ability to be structured, planning, and with a sense for high quality in everything you do.
Since our culture is central to us, being a coworker who strongly relates to our companys values is a given!Vi söker dig som
- 10+ years from working within IT and minimum 5 years of leadership experience in IT
- Working in an international IT organization with a wide range of aspects of IT; from Support & Operations, Application Management, Product Management to System Development and Security Management, Contract Management and Governance.
- Data & Analytics. To AW Group our Data is one of our key strategic assets, it is, therefore, important that you have worked with Data & Analytics both in a traditional and modern way
- Budgeting, resourcing, and organization within IT
- Working with large and mixed IT landscapes consisting of in-house developed distributed systems and 3rd party cloud applications
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken alike
- Has an academic degree in a relevant field
You are a strong believer in working with agile methods, event-driven architectures, and domain-driven design and understand the power of working in a modern IT-organization and that it's a key for success.
It is meritorious if you have knowledge and/or experience from:
- The professional services industry
- Are fluent in Swedish, both written and spoken alike
- Frameworks such as ITIL, Cobit ISO2700X, and SAFe
- Start: As soon as possible with regards to notice period
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: The IT office is located at Hälsingegatan 43 in Stockholm city
- Contact Information: In this process, AW Group is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions regarding the position please contact Emeli Bergenhag or Emelie Karlsson who is responsible for this recruitment process.
The recruitment process will entail CV-screening, phone interview, tests, and a personal behavioral descriptive interview. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.