Would you like to work in global beauty company defined by a dynamic culture and entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have extensive experience within procurement and appreciates working in close collaborations with diverse cross-functional teams? Oriflame is now looking for a self-motivated and result-driven person for the position Global Procurement Buyer. Are you ready for the challenge? Apply as soon as possible!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of Oriflame looking for a Global Procurement Buyer to join and further strengthen the procurement team at their stunning corporate office in Central Stockholm.
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth. As an employer, Oriflame expects a lot from their employees but they also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on the brand promise. Moreover, Oriflame recognizes the efforts of their employees and reward their achievements.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and Oriflame requests that all questions regarding the process is handled by [Academic Work] (mailto:email@example.com).
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Oriflame.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Global Procurement Buyer you will be a key contributor in your category within the team finished goods, ensuring that the best sourcing decisions are made whilst meeting the category needs. The work entails close collaboration with internal cross-functional teams in order to meet the category targets. The role also involves a lot of external interaction with suppliers to achieve the best prices, supply parameters, quality in products and services as well as meeting innovation and sustainability requirements. Your job is to create value to the business by ensuring a fact-based approach, taking all aspects into consideration whilst being attentive to the demands of the business.
You will for example work and be responsible for:
- Cost savings: Contributing to delivering cost savings and improved cost levels through negotiation, value engineering initiatives and by increased competition in the supplier base.
- Supplier base management: Supporting the Category Manager on supplier performance management, risk assessment, contracts and requirements towards suppliers.
- New Product Development (NPD): Key contributor in the NPD process from concept stage to final business award. The buyer need to ensure that product delivery is optimized and is meeting the category needs in terms of cost, supply, quality, innovation, service, sustainability as well as ensuring business allocation is in line with the sourcing strategy.
- Product cost management: Contribution to optimized product cost within the category portfolio. Responsible for cost master data and supplier invoicing accuracy.
- Strategy: Contributing to the development and implementation of global category and commodity sourcing strategies in alignment with key stakeholders. Supporting or leading sourcing projects within the category through identification, approval and introduction of new suppliers.
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business (or equivalent degree)
- 4+ work experience, with at least 3 years within procurement, supply or manufacturing
- Leadership and project management experience, meaning that you have experience of leading your work, projects and collaborations forward
- Are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Experience working in the cosmetic/beauty industry or similar
- Experience from FMCG industry, working with consumer products
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be an outgoing person with a commercial mindset who enjoys bringing new ideas out there. The work environment is fast moving and entrepreneurial, demanding a flexible person able to adapt to changes, embracing ever-changing demands and new challenges. You need to be a responsible and self-motivated person in the sense that you take responsibility for your tasks and the overall result, leading your work forward. You are cooperative and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and building good relationships with suppliers.Other information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Stockholm
- CONTACT: Recruitment Consultant Sofie Schelin 08-120 522 57 or Recruitment Administrator Sofie Hillborg 08-120 522 85
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. Please write your resume and cover letter in English.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.