We are looking for three Sales Development Representatives to the patent platform IamIP! Are you a student who is fluent in German and want to find a job to combine with your studies? Maybe this is the perfect job for you. As a Sales Development Representative you will get the opportunity to work with an exciting and innovative product with an energetic and ambitious team. Submit your application today, our selection is ongoing!Information om uppdraget
IAMIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider and their focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies, to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. As Sales development representative you will play an important role in IamIP's strategic growth initiative; acting as brand ambassadors for the company across meaningful channels.
IamIP's work enviroment is based on flat hierarchies and a great team spirit with an open-minded management, encouragement and direct communication. You will become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology and strongly believes in innovations. For this job you are expected to work 8-16 hours/week until summer and then full time during June and July. This is primarily a temporary part time job until the end of summer but there are good opportunities for extension during fall.We offer you
- A fun, challenging, forward-leaning environment
- A flexible part-time job
- The possibility to work full time during summer
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
- Working towards the DACH-region and focus on the right target audience to offer strategic advantage
- Coordinating meetings between prospects and sales
- Offer a consistently great and relevant experience by prioritizing potential and existing customers needs and wants
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as marketing/sales and product management to establish key selling features for launches and campaigns
Vi söker dig som
- You who have another main occupation or currently study at a university or similar, and have more than one year of studies left counting from January 2022
- Fluent skills in German, both oral and writing, since you will work towards the DACH-regions
- Good skills in English, both oral and writing, since you will work with coworkers and customers all over the world
It is an advantage if you:
* Have sales experience
To be successful within this role we believe you possess the competencies below:
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Working hours: 8-16 hours/week until summer and then full time during June and July.
- Location: Engelbrektsgatan 35A, Östermalm.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.