As the global leader in work and resource management, for enterprise and commercial business, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. They have a passion for technology, customer commitment, and innovation. And they are growing! In line with this expansion, Planview is now looking for a curious and ambitious, German-speaking person with some experience and interest in accounting. Join Planview today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Planview looking for a German-speaking Financial Assistant.
Planview is world-leading in portfolio and resource management. They help companies to coordinate employees, resources and projects with business goals by taking better care of financial resources and the full capacity of their employees, for instance through project planning tools.
Planview has its head office in Texas and their Nordic head office in the middle of Stockholm, where you will be situated. You will join a team of 11 humble yet ambitious colleagues and your nearest manager will make sure you get a good start. There is a chance to learn a lot and develop within the role!
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Planview.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Financial Assistant, you will work broadly with some parts of the financial flow. The role also contains some administration and contact with German suppliers and partners.You will, for example:
- Own a responsibility for accounts payable
- Manage work with fixed assets and cost accruals
- Book pension costs and accounts receivable and do some internal invoicing
- Be in contact with German actors such as authorities, suppliers and partners
The role is a perfect opportunity for you who are young in your professional career and speaks German fluently. The environment is variable and changing and gives opportunities to grow!Vi söker dig som
- Are fluently speaking in German and good in English
- Have experience within finance from work life or university/vocational studies
- Have at least basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Possess communicative skills
* Prior experience in an accounting system
In order to succeed in this role we also looking for a candidate that is flexible and solution oriented. We attach great importance to personal qualities.Other information
- Start: Immediate, with regard to a possible notice period
- Work extent: Full-time, permanent placement
- Salary: Fixed
- Location: The center of Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Planview is that all questions regarding the position are handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours.
Academic Work is Home of young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are at the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start your career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.