Leadstar Media is a fast-growing Swedish start-up company that runs several websites within sports betting and sports. They are now expanding their team and wish to recruit an ambitious and driven German Content Writer for betting websites.Information om uppdraget
Leadstar Media, with their 20 employees, are an online lead generation company within iGaming whos main focus are sending high-quality leads to iGaming operators through media and comparison sites. The company's largest markets today are Sweden, Germany, the UK and Norway, but the company has a presence in several other markets as well.
Since they are expanding the business in the German market they are now looking for a native speaking person who can update the German sites with sports betting content.You are offered
- A solid introduction, a present and attentive Team leader and your own mentor - All in order for you to get the best start possible!
- A great workplace with lovely colleagues. Kick-off & conference trips every year!
- A chance to become an expert within SEO (search engine optimization)
- Write and translate sports betting and casino related content
- Update and organize the content at the German sites
- Optimize the German content from a SEO perspective
- Analyse and make sense of data that leads to decision making to create effective SEO actions
- Identify and follow the implementation of opportunities and tactics that leads to growing search visibility
Vi söker dig som
- Have a bachelors degree in Journalism or experience in content writing or translation
- You should be great in expressing yourself in the written German language
- You should be able to translate texts from English to German
- Have a general interest in internet publishing and be willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet
- It is considered a big plus if you have knowledge about SEO. Otherwise you must be eager to learn everything about SEO
In this recruitment we will focus a lot on your personal traits. To be successful in this role you should be:
- Solution-oriented. You are a competitive person that wants to receive results and always strive to do your best
- Self-reliant. You should be a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Hälsingegatan 49, Vasastan
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Axis that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.