Are you passionate about candy-sweet games? King takes the art and science of gaming to the next level through their curiosity and love for their players. As a Game Operation, you will test and release new levels and events in Candy Crush. With your team, you will learn and adapt to continuously shape their games. Want to join their Kingdom?Information om uppdraget
King is a success story with the game Candy Crush in the lead, the game is launched in many different parts of the world, which has contributed to the fact that today they are 2500 employees. King and Candy Crush continues to grow in a very entrepreneurial spirit and Academic Work now offers an individual a challenging role through this consulting assignment.You are offered
King believes that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Their close connection with and instant feedback from the player community enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
King value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how coworkers at King stay creative. Thats why they call themselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Game Operation, you will be part of a team that every week test and release new levels and events in Candy Crush. You and the team will collaborate with five internal teams at King and help them making Candy crush even more playful! In this role, you will:
- Test game Operations on the staging environment. After testing, publish new levels and run them in a production environment and carry out initial monitoring.
- Be methodological and practical. Providing accurate data, insights, and analysis for stakeholders, by analyzing A/B tests and understanding the outcome.
- Have a proactive attitude towards the overall quality of the product and release cycle improvements where it is required.
- Test and integrated advertising into their games, such as ads that appear between different levels of the games or short video clips that you can choose to watch to get extra rewards as a player in the games.
Vi söker dig som
- CV application must be in English.
- Possess an understanding of different testing techniques e.g. functional testing, domain testing, risk testing.
- Ability to generate abstract test scenarios from feature requirements.
- Have a very good knowledge of English in both speech and writing, as English is used in communication with customers and colleagues.
It is an advantage if you have experience in Jira, Software Testing and Agile team experience.
As a person you are:
- Flexible and stress-tolerant, since you occasionally will get new deadlines, which will influence your daily schedule.
- A creative problem solver, since you will manage defects through resolutions.
- Self-driven and can comfortably take initiative and responsibility. Actively suggest improvements, raise awareness when quality lacks and have ideas of things we could learn about our players behaviors.
- Start: July
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Sveavägen 44
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from King that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.