Mojang creates games, products and services to inspire creativity, they develop games with a strong community focus and put players first. The games are built for everyone because Mojang believes in demonstrating equality and not just talking about it. Be a Game Analyst at Mojang and update the world's biggest game, Minecraft.Information om uppdraget
As a Game Analyst, you will support analytical needs for continuous development in Vanilla Gameplay, with a focus on gameplay updates. The expectation is to support Bedrock and Java Gameplay teams in feature development analysis, dashboarding and ad-hoc requests. You will work on building and maintaining dashboards for gameplay specific updates and continuous development. Following up with teams KPIs throughout beta releases. We also believe you will set requirements towards event tracking and updating event tracking documentation.
You will work in a team of 15 and collaborate closely with gameplay designers and developers, in a highly iterative process, to ensure their systems are well-balanced, fun and rewarding.You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Be an active team member in the gameplay teams development workflow. This includes being part of teams planning, design meetings and stand-ups and giving input from a data perspective.
- Have continuous dialogue towards MDA ensuring that features have the telemetry they need and telemetry event design is in accordance to MDA guidelines.
- Be an ally and partner with DnA to ensure knowledge-sharing of relevant insights for the gameplay teams.
- Keep up to date of the Franchise goals and OKRs and ensure they are reflected in the teams own KPIs.
- Work with peer-review and quality processes for analysis.
Vi söker dig som
- Using and generating reports in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense or similar.
- Writing intermediary SQL including JOINs and window aggregate functions
- Working in analytical and cloud-based datawarehouses (eg. Snowflake, Kusto, BigQuery)
- Can communicate well in English, both written and verbal.
- Translating business questions to questions that can be answered with data and analysis
Experience in the following is seen as a plus:
- Design and document event tracking
- Designing and following up on KPIs for product development
- Writing scripts in python/R or other coding languages
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Work extent: 6 months.
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Mojang that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.