Are you a curious and experienced Fullstack developer who is interested in the next step of your career? Agrando can offer you great development opportunities as you will work in a smaller team close to product and customer. You will be able to work in different systems and platforms with easy-going colleagues who is looking forward to welcoming a new team member. Are you Agrandos next developer? Do not hesitate to submit your application today.Information om uppdraget
Things are going great for Agrando, they are growing and are now looking for a fullstack developer. Agrando is the widest operator in the church market for administrative systems, education and consulting with a turnover of just over 25 million and with 18 employees. The product family is called LabOra and includes economics and payroll systems, time reporting, reservation systems and diary management systems. Since they work with several products, you will work a lot with integration between different systems. They reach 2/3 of the entire market and are the leading providers within their field.
Together with your team and developers in both Norway and Sri Lanka you will cooperate for the development projects to move forward. Your Teamleader describes his leadership as very open where the quality is most important. He wants the team to work closely together towards the same goals.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Agrando. The assignment will be full time and extend to/until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Fullstack developer, you will be working with development and creation of modern user experiences. Their back-end is based primarily on .Net, C # with MS SQL at the bottom. Several of their services are available in Azure and you are in the team responsible for the entire product cycle. They have continuous management and development of new code and their developers are responsible for the entire product life cycle.For example, you will:
- Development of new and existing solutions in Agrando's product portfolio
- Manage ALM for selected projects.
- Implement solutions in collaboration with the teams.
The position can offer you:
- Competitive conditions and continued competence development
- Great opportunity to take responsibility for projects.
- Social work environment with skilled colleagues in Norway, Sweden and Sri Lanka
Vi söker dig som
- Have documented knowledge in JavaScprit and CSS
- Have good knowledge within MS SQL
- Have development experience in C# and XAML
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have relevant educational background, but it is not a requirement for the position.
As a person, you are self-driven and work independently with your tasks in an effective way. You are proactive in the sense that you are solution-oriented, take needed initiatives and work with a can-do mind set. To fit in to this tight team you are positive and have a good ability to cooperate.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, office hours
- Salary: According to agreement
- Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Agrando is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se