Doktor24 are on a mission to redefine healthcare to a digital- and patient-first healthcare system. They are now looking for a skilled front-end developer who wants to contribute to making healthcare accessible for patients, effective for doctors and sustainable for society. Since launching the company in late 2017, they've already seen a tangible positive impact for their patients, helping 100,000s and aiming to help many more.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of Doktor24 looking for a front-end developer to join their rapidly growing team.
Doktor24 was founded in 2016 and in mid 2017 they opened its operations to the first patients. Today Doktor24 consist of around 50 employees with a mix of medical, consumer, engineering and commercial background. By combining the latest technology and great engineering with their handpicked doctors, nurses and psychologists they want to personalize healthcare with leading medical quality and service.
Why work at Doktor24?
- You get to be a part of a fantastic and ambitious team who consists of highy skilled developers
- Competitive salary
- You contribute to making the swedish healthcare system more efficient
You will be working with the web-apps that patients use to seek care and doctors use to deliver it. Doktor24 work in small, diverse teams with very close collaboration between frontend, backend, designers and product managers. You will be developing brand new features, contribute to architecture discussions, technology choices and communicate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders.
Some of the technologies you would be working with:
- React/React Native
Vi söker dig som
- You have at least 1 year experience as a frontend developer
- Experience or interest in frontend frameworks such as React or Vue
- Love for clean, testable code but can also be pragmatic and get stuff done
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, permanent position
- Location: Riddargatan, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Doktor24 that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.