Are you interested in sports and have always dreamt of combining that interest with work? We are now recruiting StayLives next Customer Support star who will focus on delivering world class client experience to the French market. StayLive is an over the top (OTT) streaming media service who help sport federations and organizations to broadcast their content through StayLives digital platform.Information om uppdraget
StayLive was founded in Sweden 2012 as a Young Enterprise company. Since then they have had a successful journey with growth and are today about 15 employees. Some of the projects they work with are SSL (Floorball in Sweden), Elitserien (Bandy), Hockeyettan and Fanseat. Fanseat is a company who works with live streaming of football, basketball, ice hockey and ultimate leagues in France, Denmark, Lithuania and other European countries.
The company are gradually growing both in Sweden and on other European markets. They are therefore looking for a French speaking Customer Support who will focus on client support on the French market. You will be based at the Stockholm office and work close together with the Customer Support team who today consists of five part time employees. Since StayLive offers live support on all broadcasted games, even during evenings and weekends, you need to be flexible regarding working hours.
What StayLive can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with sport and watch live games during working hours!
- An important and responsible role in a growing company, where you will get the opportunity to develop both yourself and StayLives exciting journey ahead
- An open and warm work environment with helpful and engaged co-workers who thrive in each others company and do a lot of fun activities together
- Flexible working hours
- Customer support via Zendesk and Social media platforms
- Be responsible for FAQ updates on the website in French, English and if possible Swedish
- Coordinate and schedule broadcasts and events
- Coordinate the customer support team, incl. shift distribution and scheduling
- Be responsible for live customer support on all broadcasts which includes register, follow up and update the website and social media platforms with technical issues
- Build a team of part time employees, who will be helping during the livestream support hours on match days. This will ensure that the support team have a good rotation of members to help out during the year when there is need for support work
- Continuously develop and improve customer support processes, e.g. reduce ticket numbers, response time etc.
Vi söker dig som
- Very good knowledge in French and English both written and spoken
- Service-minded, structured and great problem-solving skills
- Flexible regarding working hours and open to work on evenings on weekends
It is a plus if you:
- Have a passion for sport
- Understand video and livestreaming processes
- Have good knowledge in Swedish
As a person you are:
- Service-minded and communicative
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, permanent position
- Location: Linnégatan 44, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from StayLive that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.