Recently graduated? From business and/or technology? Are you interested in how emerging technologies can be leveraged to solve real business problems? We are looking for you who are fluent in Japanese and want to work supporting Japanese customers as a junior Field Engineer at Northern. One successful applicant will join a small and tightly knit team serving a global market of some of the mightiest corporations in the world; from the worlds largest aircraft manufacturer in the West to the worlds largest car manufacturer in the East.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is, on behalf of our client Northern, looking for a Field Engineer who will join their team of fifteen colleagues at the Stockholm office. The Field Engineering team performs a series of vital activities in support of Northerns overall goals. These goals range from providing the technical backbone in sales engagements, to designing suitable deployment architectures to achieve specific customer goals, to installing and configuring Northerns software within customer environments, and then supporting these customers over time.
Northern offer you an exciting and rapidly developing workplace. They are a company with an open and informal culture - an environment where initiative and ideas are flourish. Each member of this team is encouraged to develop to their fullest and all are critical members of the chain. Joining Northern is taking a place on the front-line of the emerging field of Data Management; working hard, working smart and helping to build a global reputation for quality and value.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate selected will be employed directly by Northern. The request from Northern is that all initial questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.Arbetsuppgifter
As a field engineer you will be focused on providing post-sales technical support, but will be expected to adopt other responsibilities as knowledge and experience is accumulated. You will work to expand their business in Japan.Initially you will:
- Assist customers in trouble-shooting unexpected behavior of Northern software in their environments.
- Respond to support cases as they are logged in Northerns CRM system and processing these cases via email, phone, and remote session.
- Investigate/interpret the information customers provide as you work on their support cases in order to identify their underlying data management goals.
- Document common problems and their solutions in Northerns public Knowledge Base.
- Work closely with Northerns account managers to realize opportunities to deliver increased value.
The position suits you who, over time, want to extend your responsibility to include participating in solution delivery activities and contributing in sales activities. As you gain experience as a Field Engineer you will play an important part of your own, as well as Northerns development within the Japanese market.Vi söker dig som
- You who have a university-level education which includes technical and business elements such as Civil Engineering, Industrial Economy or similar.
- Have experience in customer-facing roles.
- Are fluent in English and Japanese, spoken and written.
- Are very interested in how companies realize value through the adoption of emerging technologies.
- Have the possibility to travel to Japan when needed.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience in customer-facing roles involving technical support, professional services, pre-sales, or sales engineering.
To be successful in this role you need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable in direct customer interaction. As a person you are enthusiastic about how emerging technologies can be leveraged to solve real business problems, and you are able to project that enthusiasm. You are a creative problem solver; looking beyond the obvious to identify robust, long-term solutions that benefit Northern and Northerns customers.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Kungsholmen, Stockholm
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!