Join this fast-growing scale up and get the chance to develop your skills rapidly,and have a blast along the way! Qred are now looking to strengthen their marketing team with a Marketing Automation Specialist with skills within a Marketing Automation System, preferably Hubspot and wants to get in touch with you who is a self-reliant and is willing to learn, develop and grow with Qred!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Qred looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist.
Qred, 2015, offers fast, fair and convenient SME financing, helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses. With their trailblazing Qred Score Algorithm (QSA), they have taken pole position in Sweden and Finland, and recently expanded into Denmark and the Netherlands.
With 40 professionals across 4 countries, Qred is set for continued expansion. With a disruptive and digital process, Qred has taken market share traditionally held by the big banks. Because they are business founders themselves, they have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship - and they believe that their customers feel that authenticity.
In order to continue their journey and vision to offer the markets best service, they now aim to strengthen their team by recruiting a Marketing Automation Specialist that is well versed in Hubspot. You will work closely with the CMO and the marketing team, which currently consists of 5 FTEs.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Qred.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be an integral part of the growth and will be responsible for:
- Crafting the best campaigns in order to attract new customers, nurture existing leads and turn existing customers into loyal fans
- Planning, deploying and analyzing campaigns, creating automation workflows and own Qreds´ marketing automation efforts
- Work closely with our content, performance marketing and design experts to create the best cross-channel experiences, ensuring our message and brand values are reflected throughout our communication
- Think outside the box and actively try new ideas
- Define and follow up metrics and goals. Qred encourage A/B testing.
The position suits you who would like to be in a new role where you will be able to set your own structure. You are a creative but critical thinker that can craft messages for specific audiences, you are also able to prioritize your efforts and analyse results. Last but not least; You are willing to learn, develop and grow with Qred!Vi söker dig som
- Have excellent skills in Hubspot or similar Marketing Automation Systems
- Have at least 1 year experience within marketing, preferably in a similar role
- Have worked with marketing from a customer journey or funnel perspective and you are interested in both inbound and outbound tactics
- Are fluent in English
You will have to be positioned or be willing to move to Stockholm since you are going to work closely with the rest of the marketing who is sitting in the HQ in the central part of Stockholm.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you can speak or write in an additional language since you will be working against all the markets that Qred is operating in.
As a person, you are self-reliant and takes responsibility to drive your work forward and analyses problems and can understand long-term consequences of selected solutions. You like working with others and strive for a good collaboration.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, 8-17
- Location: Stockholm, Tulegatan
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.