The production for the worlds most green battery factory has started! Northvolt is one of the most exciting companies at the moment in regards to there enviromental focus within the battery industry. With there fast and big growth plans factories need to build, and that is where you come in. We are now looking for a Factory Layout Engineer that can come in and help the Factory Layout team with designing the future factories of Northvolt in Sweden. With the goal to open 1 factory a year, they now need more members for there team. Does this sound like something for you? Apply right away, since we work with ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
As a Factory Layout Engineer you will become a part of a team consistant of 6 other Layout Engineers. At the moment the team is working on there new factory in Skellefteå, but soon they will start with there new factory project in Borlänge. The person we are looking for now will start working with the project in Borlänge, and will because of that also be expected to travel there 1-2 days a week. You will have close contact with several departments within the organisation, and your team members to ensure that the factory is designed in the best way possible to suit the needs of production.You are offered:
- A chance to become of this company using a world leading technique, where everyone is passionate about saving the world with green energy
- A chance to work in a fast paced and entreperneurial culture with skilled and engaged colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work we over big opportunities for you to grow and develop professionally, build a network and get usefull contacts for the future. Read more about our consultant offer here.Arbetsuppgifter
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing holistically optimized factory designs as an integral part of Northvolt Blueprint Engineering, focused on concept and basic engineering phases.
- Generating and managing drawings, models and metadata in 2D and 3D CAD-environments.
- Conducting multi-disciplinary coordination, executing technical tasks and delivering great solutions to highly demanding stakeholders.
- Contributing in development of internal engineering toolboxes, pushing the frontier of modern factory design practices.
Vi söker dig som
- M.Sc. in Engineering, preferably within Production Management/Logistics/Engineering, Process or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing or production development, preferably focused on factory layout, factory/production design, process design or similar
- Professional experience with 2D/3D Factory Design tools such as Autodesk Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD
- Great English written and oral skills
As a person you are:
- Other information**
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, recruitment
- Location: Stockholm, Kungsholmen
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.