Do you want to create marketing and brand experiences on international markets in a sustainable and innovative way? Do you want to work with doers and creatives with a strong sense of family culture? Maria Nila might be the place for you!Information om uppdraget
Maria Nila is now expanding the marketing team with a business minded and strategic Export Marketing Manager that will focus on building Maria Nila on the international arena. With over 10 new markets in less than a year, Maria Nila is one of the worlds fastest growing beauty brands with lots of potential and opportunities on the global market. You will get the chance to influence and make a big difference within the company and in the beauty industry overall, as Maria Nila is on a journey to become leading within sustainable beauty.
As an Export Marketing Manager youll be a key player in the marketing team, working both strategically and operationally to optimize Maria Nilas performance worldwide.Arbetsuppgifter
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for managing, developing and implementing marketing strategies on specific markets to increase brand awareness, experience and sales all over the world. You will also be responsible for budget allocations for each of your markets.
- Work closely with the Marketing department as well as the Commercial team and Maria Nila distributors. You will report to Head of Export Marketing.
- Be part of an entrepreneurial culture where exciting travels, new experiences and different cultures are part of your day-to-day work.
- Be in charge of distributors and PR agencies; setting the marketing strategy and budget allocations of the activities to optimize the outcome of the specific market, such as events, partnerships, ambassadors and marketing material.
- Create and distribute marketing material in a strategic way.
- Research, recruit and evaluate markets, distributors and PR agencies.
- Create the most attractive brand in the beauty industry, with 100% vegan and climate compensated products made in Sweden.
- Be part of charity work, caring for animals all over the world. Read more about Maria Nilas engagement here.
The foundation of Maria Nila is built on the values Act Friendly, Be Ambitious & Take Ownership. They have a strong sense of family culture and having fun together, while growing the company in an innovative and proactive way and taking responsibility for your work.Vi söker dig somMaria nila is looking for the one with:
- A Master or bachelors degree in Marketing, Management, Economics or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar roll within marketing - working for a distributor, within trade marketing or digital marketing
- Good knowledge in excel
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish, fluent in speech and writing
- A big interest and understanding for the beauty industry, experience is a plus!
- A proactive mindset with focus on growth and development for Maria Nila
THE PERSON THAT JOINS THE TEAM SHOULD BE:
- Structured with strong analytic skills. Organizing, prioritizing and planning realistically is key
- Mature, determined and trustworthy. Maria Nila is looking for someone that is down-to-earth and confident in negotiations and decision-making
- Charismatic with a high social competence. You should be good at building new relationships and maintaining these with media, agencies, distributors and Educators/Ambassadors
- Curious, loves to travel and enjoy cross-cultural experiences
- Thriving when creating wow experiences in new and innovative ways
Great importance is attached to the personal qualities as well the motivation for the role and Maria Nila as a company.Other:
- Starting August or according to agreement
- Full-time position with a 6-month probationary employment
- Office located at Östermalmsgatan 19 in Stockholm
- Recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, but you will be hired by Maria Nila directly. They wish that all questions regarding this roll is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.