Are you a structured, creative and proactive person who is great in handling sometimes vague tasks and directions? Syncron is now looking for an executive assistant who prefer to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of Syncron looking for an executive assistant.
Syncron was founded on the idea that after-sales service acts as a significant source of competitive differentiation, revenue, profits and customer loyalty. Through its innovative solutions and dedicated team, Syncron empowers the worlds leading manufacturers to exceed their customers expectations, while simultaneously improving revenue and profits.
As an executive assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. You will work both independently as well as in a team environment. The level of support requires a good understanding of the executives organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the executives organization and clients.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Syncron. The assignment will be full time, there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As an executive assistant, you will be working with assisting with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks such as providing invoicing and accounts reconciliation support and maintain email distribution lists. We expect you to keep current and be knowledgeable on Syncrons tools and technology and also educate executives on new and existing technology.For example, you will:
- Prepare and coordinate material and reports and presentations with multiple contributors and dependencies
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers - both internal and external - to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Coordinate travel needs of the executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executives availability and obligations
The position suits you who is not afraid of asking for help or clarification. You have an open mindset and are at ease with engaging in challenging situations to find solutions.Vi söker dig som
- Speak and write fluent in english
- Have experience in working with administrative tasks
- Have detailed knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint with interest to learn the new
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Speak and write fluent in swedish
- Come with a relevant education from business administration or similar
- Have experience in working in a similar role
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
(remove for blue collar)