Are you a student who strives for development, experience and wants an exciting part-time job in addition to your studies? Do you have a great interest in IT and are responsible, proactive and have good communication and collaboration skills? Then it is you we are looking for. In the role as IT administrator, you get to be involved and drive the company forward in a growth phase. The position will be filled immediately, so submit your application today!Information om uppdraget
Polarium is a Swedish company that is committed to provide the best and safest sustainable energy storage solutions based on lithium-ion technology!
In the role as IT administrator, you will support and work closely with the Head of IT.
As IT administrator you will work around 16 hours per week, in addition to your studies. Working hours are flexible and can be adjusted from day to evening. The assignment extends six months ahead with the possibility of extension.You are offered
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Support colleagues with for example password and prints
- Create users
- Support within the whole IT process
Vi söker dig som
- Currently studying within a relevant field, preferably within IT
- Has a great interest within IT
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have good knowledge in English, both written and orally
As a person you are:
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Part time
- Location: Kista
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Polarium that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.