Do you live and breathe esports and want a new challenge? Have you ever thought about unique tournament concepts? Have you seen a tournament broadcasted and thought to yourself: This could be done so much better if they did this... or THIS!? Then you have the chance to take next step in your career, a career at G-Loot. G-Loot, and especially the Battle Royale-GLL brand, are now looking for a Esports Manager as they are expanding both in existing games, along with new game titles. Drop your game control for a few minutes and give reading this advert a chance!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a Esports Manager, senior level, to G-Loot.
G-Loot is a global online platform delivering competitive gaming experiences on both PC and Mobile. Their mission is to make esports available for all through their platform and brands. The platform is completely scalable and can be connected with any competitive game.
In 2017 G-Loot also launched GLL, which is an automated platform for all Battle Royale Games, where they also broadcast global esports tournaments and leagues to millions of fans worldwide. This new position as Senior Esports Manager will be especially focused on GLL where professional players make their ground!
This is a senior position and as Esports Manager you have a key role as you will be responsible for creating the tournaments & concepts for existing and upcoming games, as well as ensuring their success. Youll be a part of a team of 14 people, work closely with project managers as well as the marketing- and partner teams. G-Loot is around 98 people at their Stockholm office in the city center and the atmosphere here is characterized by energy, hard work and gaming interest and enthusiasm! The role includes about one trip a month to, for example, Los Angeles, Asia or Europe.
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility and projects
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex hours
As Esports Manager you will take on a senior and broad role with strategic challenges, big responsibility and a lot of fun! You are the person that really make things happen and your work can range from everything from Streamer tournaments, 24/7 matchmaking events, online tournaments & productions to big LAN mega-events. By your side you will have a lot of colleagues to help you execute exceptional events that the world hasnt seen before. You are the mastermind.For example, you will:
- Have the key role for creating tournaments & concepts for existing and upcoming games, as well as ensuring their success
- Execute these tournaments in co-operation with game publishers as well as the Partnership and Product team within G-Loot
- Be responsible and leading key partnerships with broadcasting platforms, game developers and publishers
- Work closely with project managers and delegate practical issues to him/her
- Communicate strategies, plans and commitments to the organization and ensure that things really do get done
Do you like esports and have a high level of knowledgeability in the industry? We are looking for someone who both have the seniority but still is creative and wants to change the esports landscape with fun and creative concepts!Vi söker dig som
- Prior experience working within the esports field, minimum 5 years
- Prior experience in working with large-scale live esports projects and productions in cooperation with game publisher(s).
- Worked within production, league operations, content, marketing, media or communications
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally
- Multi-tasking skills - Keeping several projects on-going simultaneously
- Creative! We think you are above all else creative, and flexible to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced company.
Its a bonus if you have
- Education in Business fields; Media and Communication, Project Management, Marketing etc.
- Worked with senior level partnerships with either broadcasting or game publishers
- Prior knowledge with Mobile games, Console games or Production
- High knowledge within Auto battlers and/or Battle Royale games
As a person you are:
* Self-reliant, structured, creative, communicative and with loads of energy!Other information
- Start: Q1 - 2020
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from G-Loot that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.