OHB Swedens is a Swedish provider of space systems and develops, builds, tests and operates satellites for different kind of space missions. They are now looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Electronics Lab and Test Engineer! You will get the opportunity to work in a totally new role with new exciting contracts. So if you have a relevant engineer education and a few years of experience within lab or test environment don't hesitate to apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client OHB Sweden looking for an Electronics Lab and Test Engineer. OHB Sweden is expanding and are looking for more dedicated colleagues to their spacecraft department. In your role you will work together with three colleagues in similar roles as you. You will get instructions from the electronic engineers you are working with but you will work independently and report to the head of department. The role is expected to evolve naturally in to an overall responsibility for the electronics labs, hardware, instruments and so on.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at OHB Sweden. The assignment will be full time and extend until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from OHB Sweden is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
As a Electronics Lab and Test Engineer you will mainly work within projects regarding the integrations and testing of unique units, both engineering models and flight hardware. Specifically you will be supporting the projects with test design, definition, setup as well as building and programming hardware to execute the tests. You will make 1-3 trips per year outside Sweden.For example, you will:
- Handling test procedures, setups and documenting (drawings, schematics)
- Support ongoing projects in the test activities, including creating procedures, procuring hardware, integrating the test, executing the test and documenting the results
- Support future programs and projects with planning and budgeting for all related lab logistics and activities
- To be trained and certified in the particular areas that OHB Sweden and the projects require to fulfill their deliveries
- Manufacturing of electrical support equipment
- Managing the general test lab and the electronics lab
Vi söker dig som
- Have an University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Around 3 years experience in lab and/or test environment from either school projects or work and have basic analogue/digital control knowledge
- Are familiar with LabView or similar software
- Have the ability to read, understand and create electrical schematics and datasheets
- Are familiar with soldering, crimping, wiring and connectors
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
I will be considered an additional qualification if you have a general knowledge of working in electronic environment and experience in space business and knowledge of ECSS. Also if you are familiar with EMC, some kind of lay-outing design program such as Altium or similar, and comfortable with basic mechanical construction. Furthermore, it is a big plus if you have knowledge in Swedish.
As a person you are a team-player but also have the ability to work autonomously. Your are also flexible, quick and efficient and you don't hesitate to take actions. You have a strong sense to contribute to space development and are keen to take responsibility. To succeed in the role you are also enthusiastic and dedicated.Other information
- Start: Immediately with regard to termination
- Work extent: Until further notice
- Location: Kista, Stockholm
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)