The digital age brings us a convenient life but at the cost of something much more important; Security. The threat of cybercrime to businesses and governments is rising fast. With Bitidentify's new, breakthrough technology, this is something they want to help prevent. Maybe you are their new daring co-worker?Information om uppdraget
Bitidentify Technology is an IT-company developing security solutions for both software and hardware. They offer a patented and safe, hacker protected communication with the global internet system and external units connected to your intranet and its node computers. With Bitidentify Technology installed no data can enter or leave your intranet and its node computers without your permissions.
As no antivirus program can be 100% effective, hackers are constantly analyzing antivirus programs to find ways around their detection. Bitidentify uses proactive security rather than reactive, and their system is built around never having your data connected to the internet. If a hacker cant see your data, it cant be stolen or even targeted for attempted hacking - This is proactive security at its finest, and the threat of cybercrime is minimized.
Bitidentify is now looking for their next co-worker, an electrical engineer who will be working with hardware development in a new exciting project. You will, together with a project colleague, develop hardware for military cyber border control purposes. This is a brand-new, never-been-done-before product to be developed according to the patent.You are offered
- A key-position in the company where you will be an expert within your field
- A chance to work with an exciting project in a growing company
- The opportunity to develop together with a company with good prospects
- Good benefits
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have:
- A degree within Electronical Engineering, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- Experience working with Electronical projects, preferably a couple of years experience in PCB and FPGA design and test.
- Experience in PCB design and testing.
- Good knowledge in interfacing and communication with high speed circuits (DDR3).
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL.
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and written
As a person you are a true problem solver and that you can break down and analyze problems and can understand long-term consequences of selected solutions. We also believe that you are self-reliant and can independently choose the work method and make the necessary decisions to drive your work forward, and that you are able to work without predefined routines or guidance. You also have the ability to work hard and invest time, energy and commitment to your work and remain motivated and effective despite setbacks and disappointments. This is a position for you who believes that anything is possible!Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time position
- Location: Järfälla, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Bitidentify that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.